moving to bigger

To his knees, type darted his eyes to place things in a box to then lean into himself to then look about.
Didn't even live here that long.....mm, still can't wait to give you two things tharn and I never had. Yes a bigger house but also two parents who love you deeply, rather your father wants to admit he does or not.
Type lightly chuckled to place a hand to his stomach to rub.
He then got up to hunch himself over to try and pick up the box, however tharn had just came about to then pull him back by his wrist, the two looked at the other with widened eyes.
"What do you think you are too be doing type?"
"Um..... Get the box so I can...."
Tharn shook his head to then pull type to the bed that was not taken apart to sit him to the edge to step back.
"You are not going to lift anything. I am doing it all. Sit."
Type narrowed his eyes to then wrap his arms about.
"Tharn I can do something and...."
Tharn shook his head.
"9 more months type and you are going to take it easy and remember what you said, no stress."
Tharn turned to then grab the box to pick up to eye him.
"It is not all about you anymore."
Type couldn't help but smile.
"I know that, we still have to think of good names for them."
"We will..... Later..... But type, it is about time you need to talk to your parents and tell them the surrogate story."
Tharn then turned his head to then leave.
Type looked to the floor a bit disgruntled.
"I don't want to lie to my parents though."
Type signed to then flop gently to the bed to look up while he ran his hands to his stomach to then think differently to keep himself from stressing.
"What about nari and Nira? Mm...."
Type then peered his eyes down to see tharn come about to stand near him to have his arms wrapped.
"Thought we agreed we would pick the names together."
Type took in a deep breathe to then sit up to then move his arms out wanting his vampire.
"Type...... We still have to move. If we can hurry though...."
Types lips parted to then smile and wide to flex his fingers about.
"Still need help up though."
Tharn lightly chuckled to then step closer to grab types hands to then widened his eyes.
Type got up to hang his head to wince.
"Type?!"
"Mm, I'm fine...... Remember what the doctor said..... There Braxton Hicks contractions."
Tharn darted his eyes about to then go to his knees to place his hands to either side of yours waist to eye his growing stomach.
"Enough!"
Type looked down to lightly chuckle, to then place his hands to tharns face to move it up.
"There not doing anything tharn, just my body getting ready, that's all."
Type then placed down to place his lips to tharns to then pull them down to lean his head back a bit to wince again.
Tharn then got up to place his hands to his upper shoulders to dart his eyes.
"Maybe we should go to the doctor."
Type gulped to then shake his head.
"I'm fine, really...... The doctor also said if this happens could mean I'm dehydrated or need blood so...."
Types eyes widened for tharn to take his head to his neck.
"Take all you need."
Type then extended his canines to then place them in to do just that.
Getting his fill he then took them out to move his head back to have tharn eye him in concern..
"Think I'm fine, need water though."
Tharn left your and quick to get him a glass.
Type then peered his eyes down to rub his stomach again.
Do I really have 9 more months with you two inside of me?
Type signed a bit, he didn't have a real problem with being pregnant, he was becoming more scared of what was going to happen, he didn't know if he was going to bring two healthy babies to the world, however he knew he would do everything and anything to have that come to pass even if it meant he would give up his life for them.
Looking up, tharn was before him with a glass.
Type smiled to then grab to then down.
Tharn stepped closer.
"Are you better?"
Type nodded to then give tharn the glass.
"We still need to pack up the...."
Tharn then threw the glass to the bed to then take types hands to stare deeply.
"Are you really okay?"
Type nodded.
"I am."
"Mm.... And it was your body not them?"
"No..... They have actually been very good, moving about but treating me better." He laughed.
"Good. I am going to pack, you need to go and sit."
"Can I stand and watch you? Don't really want to sit."
Tharn then placed his hand up his cheek.
"Are you sure?" He asked caressing.
"I am. Come on, not that delicate."
Type then went about to wobble to the kitchen to then look about.
Tharn went to him from behind to then wrap his arms about.
"Are you hungry? What are you looking for?"
"Mm, a bit. But...... Not for food."
Type turned his head to then bring up his hands to tharns arms.
Tharn shook his head.
"No...... Maybe later though."
Tharn then placed his lips to types to let him go to go about to start to take things down to pack them away.
"I love you tharn."
Tharn stopped to then turn his head to eye.
"I love you too, you are really alright?"
Type nodded again, he really was.
"Yes my over protective vampire."
"Was it..... Painful?"
"Not to bad."
Type then turned to look about.
"We didn't live here long. Going to miss it though."
Tharn placed the cup away to then go type once more to then wrap his arms about.
"Whenever we are together, that is home."
Type took in a deep breathe.
"You are not being fair...."
Tharn moved his head back to look about.
"How so?"
Type then turned in there embrace to wrap his arms about.
"You are being way to sweet and you won't even....."
Types eyes widened has tharn place his mouth to his for a deep kiss to then start to move them to the bedroom, for tharns control wavered, he needed his half breed and now.
"You are so very spoiled my half breed..... So spoiled." He said between kisses..
Type smiled.
That I am.....mm.... That I am....