preparing with an edge

Tapping his foot, type sat to a chair in the corner to eye zhans back to take in a deep inhale. Zhan then stopped to turn his head to eye.
"Would you stop it! It's a bit annoying."
Type widened his eyes to then stop tapping his foot to then look down to place his hands to his stomach.
"Sorry.... It's just.... Where the fuck is tharn!?"
Zhan shrugged to then turn his head back to piece Together the crib.
"I honestly don't know but that noise to happen frequently..... Please stop."
Type took in a deep breathe to then eye zhan.
"Let me...."
Zhan grabbed the piece he was holding to move away a bit.
"No..... Your pregnant, have 3 more months to go, also didn't tell Kris I was coming over here, but I wanted to help."
"Thank you zhan. Really wish you didn't have to lie though."
"You know my vampire, I'm also going to get into a bit of trouble when I get back though."
Type moved his hand across his stomach..
"Oh? Why?"
"Had to over use him even though we agreed for me not to do that, however Kris needs to stop being this over protective."
Type lightly chuckled..
"You know our vampires will never do that."
Zhan stopped screwing in the bolt to then sign.
"Sometimes I wish he would stop others I love this."
Zhan then went back to work.
Type nodded, he felt the same with tharn.
He then tensed to wince.
Zhan stopped to hear types heart skip a beat then to really eye his stomach has he then just heard two hearts instead of three.
"Um type I can only hear...."
Type took in a deep breathe to then have them both hear three hearts going again. Zhan parted his lips to then get up to go to type to stand before him.
"What was that?"
Type rubbed his stomach to eye out in worry.
"One of my boys..... May not make it.....I don't know....."
Zhan made a face.
"Why do you think that?"
"The doctor and tharn talked, even though my vampire won't really tell me, a mother/ father knows."
Type then closed his eyes to let a few tears fall, zhan then went to his knees to look to type, trying not to touch him in fear of his vampire.
"Type..... It's going to be okay, they are both healthy and measuring where they should be at..... Well.... Given the circumstances?"
Type nodded to then slowly open his eyes.
"That they are but..... Once heart keeps doing that.....I think that one isn't going to.....I really don't know what I'm going to do.....I can't live if both don't come to being and...."
Both type and zhan looked to the side to see tharn with a bag in his hand come about to then eye type to widen his eyes.
He then dropped the bag to then go to zhan to pick him up to then grab him by his collar to place to the wall, type then moved has quick has he could to then wobble himself to then to place his hands to tharns shoulders.
"What are you doing! Let him go!"
"No! What did you do to make my half breed cry!"
Type rolled his eyes.
"Blame the stupid hormones, not zhan!"
Tharns eyes narrowed to then let zhan slowly down, to then fix his shirt.
"My apologies. I also didn't know you were going to be here."
Type signed.
"You are very late, so I ask zhan to help prepare the boys room."
Tharn turned to eye type.
"I went to 15 different stores to get you the right type of food and chocolates."
Tharn then went around type a bit peeved to then go back to the bag to grab to then go about.
Type turned a bit to watch him go to then rub his stomach to then look to zhan.
"I am so very sorry about that."
Zhan shook his head to then go to type to wrap his arms about.
"Well since I smell of tharn guess now I can hug you. It'll be all alright type, Yourll see."
Zhan then stepped back to eye with a smile.
"Well, I think I should go, this really is something you two should be doing, and I am going to be in so much trouble with Kris so.....if you don't hear from me for awhile, it's because of that, but remember my number I want to be there when you go into labor, agreed?"
Type nodded to then step to zhan to wrap his arms about.
"You are a great friend zhan."
"You are too type."
The two hugged the other tight for them to part for type to watch zhan.
Kris I really hope you won't be too much of an asshole.
Type darted his eyes to then take out his phone to text Kris, hoping this would not make it worse, after he then shuffled to the bathroom to get his hands wet to then slick his hair back, he needed to apologize to his vampire.
Going about he then went into the kitchen to see tharns back has he placed the food upon the plate, type went to the side of the counter to then look to the expensive box of chocolates to then unwrap to open to then grab one to place about his mouth..
"I'm sorry tharn."
"Really not happy you called zhan, you need more patience."
"I know...... I'm very sorry."
Tharn flexed his jaw to then turn with the plate to stop to widen his eyes, type was looking very cute and seductive with that chocolate in his mouth and his hair done has it was.
Tharn then stepped closer to place the plate to then counter to really eye.
"Thought...... You were starving for..... What I brought back?"
Type then opened his mouth to then place the chocolate to his tongue to then close his mouth slowly to then take a step forward to place his forehead to tharns chest to then look down to place his hands inside his boxers to grab ahold of his member to take out to stroke, tharn lifted his head back to moan.
"That I am my vampire, I am starving for food, chocolate and you."
Type then slowly went to his knees, tharn smiled and wide to place his hands to either side of his head .
"Such a naughty half breed....."
Going home, zhan looked about to then go inside to then wince, Kris was behind him with his hand to his head to grip to be too his ear to move an arm about to then dive his hand into his pants to grab ahold of his member to squeeze a bit.
"Kris......I am sorry and...."
Kris then nip zhans ear.
"First you over use me, then you come home smelling of them! If it wasn't for types message you would be in a whole world of terrible trouble with me."
Zhan looked forward confused..
"What message?"
"Type explained why you smell of them, and the mis understanding, and why you left the way you did, happy you helped your friend, but over using me is going to cost you a month of leaving this house, maybe even the bed!"
Kris then used his body to push zhan. Zhan breathed out in a bit of relieve.