cool it half breed

Before they were to get into there hotel room, type had spun tharn about to then jump up to then wrap his arms and legs about him, tharn raised his eye brow, to then place his hands to his neck to mimick types tongue action, to then place his hands to his chest to then push him back a bit.
"Type, I need to....."
Type shook his head to re place his lips to his to insert his tongue, he was not having that.
Tharn closed his eyes to then turn them about to go inside, leaving the luggage to the outside and kept the door open.
To the bed, he plop them down to then take his head back again to then place his hands to his wrists to then pin his hands to either side to then shake his head a bit has he looked to type to then chuckle a bit.
"Quite insatiable are we?"
Type breathed heavily.
"You have no idea, now...."
Type moved his head up to then have tharn place his hands to his chest to then push him down.
"Type, the door is open."
Type signed to then nod.
Tharn then have a brilliant smile to then place his lips to his nose to give a brief kiss to then get up to then go to the door to then grab ahold of the luggage to then wall back to then close and lock once he placed there things down.
Tharns eyes widened, he then turned his head to then narrow his eyes.
Type had moved and quick, to take all of his clothes, to then be sitting to the edge, to have a smirk upon his face, to hold up something he had on his person.
Tharn then turned to go to type, to keep his eyes on him, to then stop right before, to then look to eye the small vibrator to then shake his head.
"Where was this half breed?"
Type shrugged, to then while wider.
Tharn then grabbed it quick to then place it to his palm to then break it right in front of type to then look to him without an expression, has type had gone back to have bend his legs to either side to look at tharn in excitement.
Tharn tilted his head a bit to then flex his jaw to place his hands to either side of him to roll them into fists.
"You are wanting a punishment?"
Type took in a deep breathe but didn't say anything.
Tharn then raised an eye brow.
"You know what the doctor said type."
"I..... Know...... But I also know you can....."
Tharn then placed his hands to his shirt to then take down his suit to then get on the bed to then go slowly to him.
"Are....... You trying to have a miscarriage then?"
Types eyes widened to then move his legs down a bit, he turned his head to look the other way.
"That was cruel tharn....."
Type then quickly turned his head to eye tharn has he was closer to then grab an ankle to give type quite the look to them pull him down, to then hover over.
"You bringing out that toy and not telling me where it came from and now wanting something we at this time can't do, no type, your the cruel one."
Type darted his eyes over tharn to make a face to then wrap his arms about to go up a bit to take in a deep breathe, he then placed a hand to his head to stroke.
"I'm sorry...... Not really thinking, I just want you, I'm....."
Type then was pushed down once more to then look up to widened his eyes.
"No...... My new bride is not going to apologize, what has been occuring is a difficulty that I know you and I will over come."
Tharn looked type over.
"I am sorry for what I insinuate, I know that's not your intention."
Tharn then took a hand to types chest pain down to then curl his fingers in to then go lower to grit his teeth, to then take that hand to place where he knew there babies were forming, to then lightly move his hands up and down types stomach.
Types lips parted to then slowly look down, this was the first time tharn had touched there, even if it was only slightly, it still made it's impact to types heart, he then breathed rapidly to then slowly look up to eye tharn.
"I don't know how it is to happen, but tharn, you better take me now, or I will go to another store and get something, and for your information, I never placed that other in me, just was in my pocket that's all."
Tharn tilted his head to look at type cat like, to then move his hand away to then move to types chest to then start to place upon the flesh kisses.
Type looked down to breathe shaikly, he wanted so much to be taken by tharn or to take him, but he knew better.
Tharn stopped by his mid section to then move his head up a bit, a little confused that type was shaking, tharn then looked up.
"Type? Are you okay?"
Type closed his eyes, to then place his hands to the bedding to grip it and hard.
"Is..... This how you feel.... When you have to really control yourself tharn?"
Tharn then got up to fully eye type to nod.
"I'm just better at hiding it."
Type took in a deep breathe to then open his eyes to look to him.
"Please tharn, for me, no teasing just...."
Tharn then placed his hands to types neck to grip to pull him roughly to his mouth to quickly place his tongue in for them to lather there's about the others, for tharn to then wrap his hands about types legs to then place them about his waist, to then place his tip to his outter, tharn then took his mouth off of types to then go to his ear.
"I can and will only go slow, you haven't even healed the 3 weeks type."
Type nodded.
"I trust you...... My new husband."
Tharns eyes lit up at that word to then place his canines into types flesh to then lap up his sweet nector to then slowly place himself in to go his extreme slow pace, even though it pained him, tharn could never hurt type and he knew if he was the one who resulted in type to lose there twins, tharn knew type would never forgive him.
Tharn then took his canines out, to then Hover his face over his to watch type become a mess to then smile, type slowly did the same to then lean his head up a bit to then place his mouth to his.
I love you my half breed.
Type then thought the exact same thing.
I love you my vampire.