starting to nest

Darting his eyes back and forth, type nodded to then move one piece of paper after he highlighted an area, to then go to another to look about.
Coming in tharn closed and lock the door to then take off his shoes to then go about looking for type to then go into the bedroom to eye, he then went forth to go and sit to the edge to then place on the chocolate covered strawberries close to him.
Type looked up and smiled, he then placed the paper he was holding to the side to then reach an hand out to grab the bag to then bring it towards him to hand his head to then open to grab one to consume with a moan..
Tharn slightly smiled to then look down to what type was doing.
"What is this?"
Type ate another to look where tharn was..
"Looking for a two bedroom house."
Tharn flexed his jaw to then turn his body shut to look forward..
Type eyed his back to roll his eyes.
"We've talked about this tharn. A one bedroom is not enough for our family."
Tharn gritted his teeth..
"Isn't this a bit premature?"
Type signed to then grab another strawberry to consume, his cravings were getting out of control, he then finished the whole bag in seconds to then want something else.
He then moved to his knees to then crawl over some of the papers to then go to tharn making sure his stomach didn't touch him, to then wrap his arms about to then start to kiss his neck.
Tharn closed his eyes to enjoy, it had been over two months since they were any where physical.
Type then started to lick at his neck.
"Mm.....I am wanting more tharn."
Tharn then opened his eyes.
"Let go and I shall get you more....."
Type then with his new speed, had pushed tharn down to then move about to then sit upon him, to raise an eye brow to then take his hands to his shirt to then rip open.
"I am not wanting more food, but you."
Tharns lips parted.
"Type, remember what the doctor has said and...."
Type then leaned over to place his hands to either side of his head to lightly chuckle.
"Don't worry, I'll go slow."
With a wide smile type then went down to then start to kiss at tharns body to then look up to then bite into him making his body tensed to then lift his head back to moan has his half breed was consuming him.
"Nn.... Type....."
Type then took his teeth out to then start to place more kisses about to then start to go lower until he was too his knees on the floor, to then place his hands to tharns pants to then take them down with his boxers to then place his hot mouth to his erect to devour, it had been so very long since he had done such an action.
Tharn placed his hands to types head to grip his hair to make him really down it.
"Ah my half breed!"
Type then swallowed all of tharns seed, to then bring up his hands to take tharns off, to then move about to turn off the lights.
Tharn then went up on his forarms to eye the action a bit confused.
"What are you doing?"
Type has he came about started to take off his clothes, to then go over head to take off the papers to then go right back where he started, before tharn.
"I don't want you seeing me has I am for it would ruin the mood I have created."
Tharns lips parted to then look down to furrow his brow. He was feeling like a bastard.
Non the wiser, type then got on tharn, with his legs to either side of him to then take a hand back to start to place him in, type placed his free hand to tharns shoulder to then grip to lift his head back to moan sweetly, it had been a few weeks without his vampire.
Tharn then flopped down to place his hands to either side of him to grip the bedding to lift his head back..
"Ah type! Nn.... Ride your husband!"
Type placed his hands to tharns legs to lift his head back a bit more to really do just that.
Tharn gritted his teeth, to then place his hands to types waist to try and slow him down.
"Even though this is.....ah.... You have to slow down."
Type then placed a hand to his cock to start to stroke to shake his head a bit has he lost himself to then act.
"No! So good! Fuck! Ah....."
Type then started to really ride his vampire.
Tharn gritted his teeth a bit harder, he was wanting this however he knew there could be a consequence.
Tharn then acted quick to then turn type about, to have his chest hit the bed, he moved his lower self up, to then place his hands into one behind his back to then thrust himself in but slowly.
Type with his forehead to the bed whimpered a bit.
"Tharn! Aaah go faster! Harder!"
Tharn shook his head to then look forward to concentrate to go slow.
"I....nn...... Can't..... You know that and...."
Type then turned his head to look back.
"Damnit tharn! Fuck me!"
Tharn lightly chuckled, he then leaned himself over to then wrap an arm about type to then bring him back to thrust a little harder but not at all his full speed, type looked forward to whimper to groan.
Tharn then went to his ear.
"We can't and you know it, just enjoy type."
Type started to shuffle a bit uncomfortable.
"How......nnn.... How can when you won't oh god!"
Tharn stayed to nibble types ear has he placed a hand to his erection to stroke and hard to then thrust his slow speed.
Both cumming, type laid to his side to have a hand to his stomach to breathe in and out contently.
Tharn was to his side sitting criss cross eyeing the papers..
"Still think this move is premature."
Type rolled his eyes to then turn a bit to lol at tharn.
"Please don't."
Type then got up to then shuffle off to then go to the bathroom to then stop in the door way to widen his eyes.
"Next time we make love type, do not turn off the lights."
Type smiled to then nod.
"I love you tharn."
Tharn nodded.
"I love you too type, I will be in there soon."
Type chuckled a bit to then go forth.
Tharn stayed to the bed to make a face, this was starting to become real for him.