to remember

Sitting to the floor, another month went by for the two, type finally found another place for them, a 3 bedroom, about down the way, a 2 story and it wasent that much from where they lived now.
Type who sat criss cross, started his eyes to smile here and there has he looked at old photo albums.
After the one picture they did at the fair, type then make tharn do every more over the years, except for the 5 years they were to be apart. Type also was able to obtain in his way a few photo albums of tharn in his youth.
Types smile disappated when he looked through his, out was kind of like types, tharn never smiled though, not once.
Type signed to then place a hand to his stomach has he eyed..
"Your parents did not have a happy upbringing, mm, don't worry that will not happen to you."
Coming in, tharn took off his shoes and jacket to close the door to lock, to then go about with the bag to then go find type.
Going forth, he then was to the door way to look in to narrow his eyes, type was in front of the mirror again, but he saw he had albums about him..
"Tell me your not staring at yourself in that mirror thinking you are...."
Type turned his head to shake it to look back down.
"No...... Just sitting here and looking over us."
Tharn then went forth to place the bag to the bed to then go down to sit criss cross to the side to eye..
"Looking over us?"
"Our photo albums, don't have any younger, but I did manage to get your baby books and our school year books..... Well, mainly yours, I just had one picture when I was a junior."
Tharns eyes widened a bit to then look down to eye his old photo album.
"Where..... Did you get that?"
"I have my ways tharn."
Type picked it up to then shuffle a bit to then sit upon tharn to lay his body to his to open to look down, tharn then flexed his jaw to look forward, he didn't care to see it.
"You're photo album of your youth looks almost like mine, but I did smile here and there when I was next to my mom."
"Mm..... Lets not do this type, I got you your chocolates from....."
Type then looked up to to then move a hand to his chin to make him look down. Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Type.....I really do not wish to remember my childhood."
Types eyes darted over tharns face to then look back to the album..
"Do you think our twins are going to look more like you or me?"
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"Type...... Please."
Type signed to then close the album to then grab his baby book to open. Tharn looked down a bit curious.
"Where did you get yours?"
"My mom, hate she had to mail it, however I can't say I'm just fat, eh, just 10 more months then I can go see my family. We also need to think of a convincing lie to this."
Tharn then started to rub his lip to types ear..
"We got a surrogate, she passed away, we had twin boys, that simple."
Tharn then placed his hands to yours legs to then bend to they run his fingers up and down.
Type nodded, he then placed his away to then grab another, he looked at tharns senior year book to then go to his class picture to make a face.
"You never smile."
Tharn then placed his chin to types shoulder, to look down knowing his half breeds mind was somewhere else.
"Why should I? You were gone, my last year without you was horrible."
Type turned his head to look up to nod.
"I know that feeling, when I skipped my senior year and went to college, I was just in my dorm room...... In pain."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Apparently not for long, then you have tine a try and...."
Type rolled his eyes to look back down.
"Only thing we did was kiss tharn, if memory serves me, you had Kris do a lot more."
Tharn looked to the ceiling.
"Only thing more he did was put his hand to my dick, that's it....."
Tharn then looked back down to then slowly take his hand to types crotch, your then looked up to narrow his eyes has he looked forward.
"Are you really feeling me up after what you just said?"
"I wanted you that day, not him thus....."
Tharn then started to rub up and down types crotch.
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Mm tharn...... I'm trying to reminisce with you."
Tharn then placed his mouth to types neck to start to kiss..
"We can still do that too just.......I need some of my half breed."
Tharn then took both his hands to his pants to then undo the buttons to then open to draw out his member.
Type leaned his head back a bit to moan has he placed the photo album to the side.
"Guess......our best times..... Were when we were physical."
Tharn stopped kissing his neck to then move his head up a bit to eye.
"Not all, do you not remember the beach, our birthdays, times where we just were together to do our homework?"
Type smiled to then turn his head to eye tharn..
"I remember, I also remember after you were coming back from talking to your mother, you were acting very odd, why?"
Tharn made a face to then look down.
"I..... Was planning to break up with you."
Types eyes widened to then turn his head to look forward.
"Mm.... Why?"
"At the time didn't think we were worth it."
Type then grabbed tharns hand from his memeber to look at them.
"What stopped you?"
Tharn slowly looked up.
"Your smile, how it lit up when I came back, no one had ever looked at me the way you did, I just couldn't ever give you up, then or now, your mine type."
Type smiled and wide to then turn his head to look to tharn. Tharn smiled back.
"That smile."
Type then dropped there hands to wobble about to then place his hands to tharns neck to then pull him for a deep kiss, to they turn his lips down to then move away to eye down.
"Mm..... My stomach is touching your....."
Tharn then placed his hand to types chin to move it up, there eyes darted..
"For tonight type, I don't give a fuck!"
Type raised an eye brow.
"See my mannerisms are being placed upon you."
Tharn lightly laughed.
"Seems mine are has well."
Tharn then pulled type to his lips for them to go slowly down, for it was 10 more months left and they both couldn't anticipate what was going to happen next.