slowness is not our way and it sucks

Groaning a bit, type squirmed to take in a deep breathe has he laid to his back to look up to the ceiling to sign here and there.
Tharn then opened his eyes to peer them up to look at type has he was too his stomach, sucking him off.
Tharn then took his mouth off to fully eye.
"Type?"
Type signed and heavily to then get up to lay on his forarms to look down at tharn.
"Come on tharn, it's been two solid weeks of this, I'm tired of the blow jobs, please, I'm sure I can take you, we don't have to wait 3 more weeks so please......"
Tharn shook his head to then peer his eyes back down to then take his tongue out to then lick about his head, type gripped the bedding to either side of him and hard to then lift his head back to grit his teeth.
Type shook his head to then move about to sit to the edge.
Tharn turned his head to eye.
"Type?"
"Tharn, I can't...... With this anymore, I'm sorry....."
Tharn then watched type get up to then had to the shower, he wanted to take one before work..
Tharn then went to go in, to be behind type to then lather his back with the soap, to eye.
Type signed to then turn his head a bit..
"Tharn..... This isn't fair."
"Type, no, we have those 3 weeks left, rather all your tests are coming back positive, does not matter, I am not going to....."
Type turned his head back to look at his frustrated member to then roll his eyes has he looked back up.
"Then..... Can you please stop touching me and.... Being near.....I have control like you tharn and...."
Tharn nodded. He then placed the soap back to then get out, tharn stood to the out to half his head to eye the droplets, type turned his head to eye.
"Tharn?"
"I love you type, you do know that right?"
"Mm......"
Tharn gritted his teeth when he didn't hear a I love you back to then shut the door.
"I'll.... Clean my mess to then make you something before you have to leave."
Type then watched has tharn departed to then turn about to place his back to the wall to look outward to then shake his head.
This is getting so fucking annoying! Nothing but blowjob's now, or slowness to touch me, it's maddening!
Type then turned his head back has he saw tharns figure, he was cleaning up his mess.
Watching him leave again type then turned to curse under his breathe has he looked to his hardened length that wouldn't go down.
Type then turned the water to cold.
Getting out, type dried himself off to then go to the sink to brush his teeth to start to hate his pregnancy a bit, not the baby, but what he and tharn had to face now, so he wanted was his vampire, and he couldn't have him until three more weeks.
Spitting, he then strightened up, to then go about to then stand in his room, to then turn his head to widened his eyes, tharn was there to the door frame, somehow all dressed to be looking in to see a semi wet glistening type to then flex his jaw.
Type then breathed heavily to narrow his eyes to play a bit dirty.
He continued to look at tharn to then bring up a hand to then sleek back his hair.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Damnit half breed!"
Tharn couldn't keep his control under, especially with what type just did, his hair looked extremely sexy like that.
He charged to then place his hands to either side of types face to then crush his lips to his after far too long, type wrapped his arms about to give it back and in full, tharn then placed his tongue into types willing mouth to then turn him about to place his body to the wall.
Type then took his hands down to go straight to tharns shorts to try and undo, tharn remembered what the doctor said to then grab type by his wrists to then bring them up to place to either side of his head to then take his tongue out to eye type sternly, type looked to him in anger to then have his face fall to then look down.
"I'm..... Sorry tharn.... That wasn't fair.....I.....fucking hate this!"
Tharn turned his head to look to the side to think clearly.
"You are not the only one, but I made a promise to myself type, after I.... Almost killed you when we were..... To much..... We didn't wait then but we will now, that thing could kill you if we......"
Tharn turned his head back to eye.
"It is only 3 weeks more, however type, for the next 4 and a half years I don't think we can go back to our normal, I am sorry to say this but, you wanted that thing, you knew there had to be sacrifices, right?"
Type closed his eyes and hard to then shake a bit, he hated when tharn referenced there baby in such a way.
"Tharn...... Let go....." Type said through clutched teeth.
Tharn made a face to then step back to do just that to hang his head to then wrap his arms about fighting and hard for what he was wanting to truly do, make love to his half breed.
Type then took in a deep breathe to wrap his arms about.
"I need..... To get dressed and go to work, I..... Want you to leave."
Tharn nodded to then do just that to slam the door and hard.
Type gulped to then go to the dresser to then take a drawer out in his anger and frustration to then throw it to the ground to break it, to breathe heavily.
Shaking his head he then, crotched down to then grab some of his work clothes to then straighten up to down to then go and quickly, tharn turned in the kitchen to duck a bit to see type moving and fast across.
"Type, what?"
"I don't want to eat here, I'm going to work!"
Type then left slamming the door in anger, irritation and frustration by this situation.
Tharn then stepped back to place his body to the stove to then hang his head to eye the floor to curse in his head.
Fucking shit!