not enough time

Sitting to the middle of the bed, criss cross, type had his head down has he called his mother, while tharn was to the computer to let his work know he was not going to be working this weekend, to then start to plan an over the top honeymoon for Sunday, he was a bit peeved they would only have a day, however they were going to be with the other for all eternity. To what tharn would think.
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Mm mom? It's been about 20 mintues and you haven't said anything."
"That's because I am very angry right now type! 3 days is not enough to plan a wedding and wasent tharn suppose to ask me again?"
Type darted his eyes, to then look up, to part his lips..
Tharn had moved about from the computer to have heard that too rush over to then have types phone to his ear to look down has he stood to the edge.
"Mom, I would like to ask you again for your sons hand in marriage."
Types eyes widened.
Mom?
"Ugh! This is not enough time tharn, I want to be there for my son and....... Let me talk to type before you receive my answer."
Tharn then sat to the edge to place the phone to types ear to keep his hand over it to stare with love in his half breeds eyes.
Type looked to tharn with admiration.
"Type, 3 days is not enough time."
"Mom, I don't want a huge wedding, just something before a judge or something, also tharn has no friends and because it's only 3 days away I highly doubt anyone can come."
Tharns eyes narrowed, he then took his hands from types to then place it to his chest to then push him down, type looked up to breathe heavily, to then shake his head to mouth the words stop.
Tharn smirked to slowly shake his head to then go lower.
Type looked to the ceiling to then place a hand to his eyes.
"That's why you should give more notice then this type, you are not being fair."
Type gritted his teeth and hard has he felt tharn start to take down his sweatpants.
"Life..... Is not always fair mom.....I don't want a big wedding and......"
Type jumped a bit has tharn had bend his legs to then go to his hole to start to lick about.
"Damnit tharn!"
"Type? What's wrong?"
Type took in a very deep breathe.
"Nothing, tharn just..... Burned my food..... Mom just say you give your blessings okay, I am getting tired and hungry and...."
Types whole body tensed has he felt three fingers slide there way in.
"Type, I am not going to give you my blessing."
Type moved his hand away to eye the ceiling to let his face fall.
Tharn stopped thrusting his fingers in to then move up a bit has he over heard that.
Type then went up on his elbow to then look down at tharn.
"Why?"
"I am not going to give my blessings unless you're step father, me and your brother will be there."
Type shaikly chuckled.
Tharn smiled and wide to then go back down, types eyes widened.
"Tharn don't!"
"Type?"
Type then flopped down to cringe, tharn downed his length while he started to thrust his fingers in and out in a rythmic pace.
"Of.... Of..... Of course your com.....com......nn.... Coming!"
Type couldn't help but unload to breathe heavily.
Tharn then went up to stare at type who then looked to him to swallow and slow, he then started to take off his clothes after he threw types sweatpants to the side.
Type started to breathe even heavier.
"Well then let tharn know I give the two of you my blessings, tell me when it will be Saturday and type what are you doing, you sound out of breathe."
"Um....."
Tharn then move up to grab the phone to then place to his ear to look down to his his cocks tip to types outter Making him squirm a bit.
"Your son is not happy I burned his food so he thinks he can be quick to hit me."
Boonire rolled her eyes.
"You two can be violent sometimes."
Tharn smirked to then look slowly at type.
"You have no idea mom, see you Saturday."
Types lips parted to then go up with an angry expression, tharn then shut the phone off to then throw to the other side.
"Tharn! What the hell is wrong with you! Damnit, I know she knows what we do but what you just did was uncalled for!"
Tharn raised an eye brow to then place his hands to his chest to then push him down again.
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Tharn!"
Tharn shook his head to then take his hands down to then move type up a bit to then take a hand to his cock to start to insert.
"Your mine my half breed, all mine, only you, I may have been doing the honorable thing and to ask your mother for your hand but know we were going to get married this Saturday with or without it."
Types eyes narrowed.
"Your changing the subject here tharn, I am pissed at you for what you did, ugh my mother heard me say I was coming you jackass and...."
Type lifted his head back to then moan has tharn placed himself fully in. He then leaned down to place his hands to his upper shoulders to look down at types sexy face to really give him everything he had rather what had happened a few months ago or not.
Type then placed his hands to tharns back to then grip and hard.
"Ah fuck! I'm going to cum!"
Tharn smiled and wide.
"Don't worry my half breed, I am going to have you coming all night."
Type then made a disgruntled face.
"Don't....nn... Don't....aah hurt our babies tharn!"
Tharns lips parted to then hang his head to dart his eyes to then ease up on the thrusting.
Type then placed his hands to tharns chest to push him to his back to then straddle to wrap his hands to his wrists to then lift his head back to ride. Tharn widened his eyes has he felt how fast type was going.
"No..... Don't you fucking dare slow! Aaah God cum with me!"
Tharn smiled and wide to then wrap his arms about type to then pull him down to thrust and hard into him, he couldn't hold back.
To his side, tharn watched type sound asleep to his stomach to take in deep breathes.
I know when you wake we will talk about what I said but it was all to be true, that second ring is not going to leave that finger now type. You are mine.
Tharn then made a face to then look down to move up quick with fear, he smelled types blood coming out of him.