distraction

To his desk, type had his hand to his chin to look to the formula he was trying to perfect for his new serum that could help humans with low blood pressure, he then looked up to his clock to take in a deep breathe.
It was only 12am, he had a few hours left before 3. Type then signed to look back to the paper.
He didn't like that tharn still worked to his job, however Marti and tinta we're inseparable, rather Marti's father liked that or not, however Marti's job revenue kept to bring more clients so his father let that go.
Remember type, tharn also loves his job, just because there is.....Marti to stop work there.....
Types mind started to drift to something that he didn't really want to fully think about again.
Type then took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to eye Dr. Qui's back to then turn in his chair seeking a distraction.
I can talk to him about his family, Dr
Qui once he gets going, goes.
"So Dr. Qui, how is your wife and baby girl fairing?"
He turned his head to look to type.
"Very well, um....I was also going to ask if maybe tonight we could finish early? Since the start of this week we have been working very hard and....I didn't want to tell you, but my wife is pregnant again and I should really be there. I don't like her to be on her feet so often and I really want to help her."
Type smiled a bit to nod.
"Go right ahead. Also congratulations."
Dr. Qui smiled and wide to then get up to leave.
"Thank you type."
Type turned his head to then bring up a hand to wave, he then slowly moved it down to sign.
"Well.... There goes my distraction....."
Type turned to then wrap his arms about to then look to the piece of paper. Kids..... Tharn and I haven't still even thought of them, don't even know if I really want to have them or not. I kind of do but....I would want to try surrogacy or......
Type then stuff and heavily.
We are not even really narrowed
Married yet, haven't even been with the other for a full....... He then eyed his phone.
Maybe I could have a different distraction. I really need it. Don't want to think about marriage and kids right now.
Type then grabbed the phone to then call tine.
To there bed, tine was laying down with his laptop to his lap, typing, while sarawat had his arm over his body to be too his neck to kiss.
Tine smiled and wide.
I love my husband, I love my husband, I love my life.
He then peered his eyes to the side to see his phone going off, sarawat groaned to then reach a hand to it to then open to place to tines ear to keep up with kissing his neck, woofy who was to the bed barked and loud.
Sarawat then signed to then get up, there daughter started to cry in her crib.
Tine then chuckled to answer.
"Yes? Who is this?"
"Tine, it's me type, how are you?"
"Mm, I'm doing just fine, however sarawat I'm sure is a bit mad at you. Your calling woke up woofy who then woke up our daughter."
Type smiled.
"How is woofy and little....."
"Sofia, she is gorgeous. And I can tell woofy is missing you, which should lead to this, are you going to take him back or....."
Types eyes Darted.
I am the worst dog owner alive. I haven't really thought about woofy and taking him back or not, after what has happened with tharn and me, it doesn't really help anything.
"I need to ask tharn, but I would love that....."
My waste of 600 baht puppy.
Type chuckled to himself.
"Okay just let me know, no rush. So why are you calling?"
"I have this formula in front of me and since you are a mathmatian....."
Tine laughed.
"Ah still trying to use my math skills I see, type you can do that also, why are you really calling me?"
Type signed.
"I..... Need a distraction...."
"Oh?"
"Mm, about a week ago I told tharn if he asks my mother for my.... Um.... Hand..... We can..... But we haven't been together everyday for a year, and we have been together on and off since we were 16, I just don't know if we should or not....."
"Type, I know you love him and I know you two keep placing yourself through the ringer but ask yourself this, are you ready to cut that finger off and live a life without tharn?"
Types lips parted to then look to his hand to move his ring finger about to deeply eye the blood ring.
"Mm...... In these past 2 years my answer would have been yes."
"And..... What is it now?"
Types eyes Darted to then straighten up to turn his head to widened his eyes to see tharn, he was there with a giant smile and a bottle of types favorite liquor.
"Let's us have a fun and exciting night my half breed."
Tharn then looked to type a bit confused.
"Who are you talking to?"
Type gulped to then turn his head back  to then look back to his ring finger.
"My answer now is...... No......I don't think I can....."
Type then hung up the phone to get up to go to then to wrap his arms about to then give him a deep kiss.
Tharn with his free hand place to his chest to move him back where there eyes darted.
"Type....."
Type lightly chuckled.
"Was talking to tine, about woofy, can we get him back?"
Tharn then wrapped his arms about type to nod.
"Of course."
Tharn then placed his lips to types, not to know type had given a half truth, but also not to know how much tine just helped they're relationship.