they never listen to me!

Sitting criss cross to the bed, type darted his eyes at his computer has he plugged in his serum calculations, he then signed and deeply.
Shaking his head a bit, he then placed the computer to the side to then close it to then flop down to his back to eye the ceiling to groan a bit.
He then placed his hands to his stomach.
"Please settle......"
Type signed and heavily has they continued to move about.
Rolling his eyes he then took his hands off to then place them under his head to make a face..
"Mm...... Tharn?"
Rushing a bit to get to type, has he was making something he was craving in the kitchen, tharn went to stand under the door frame to eye.
"Yes?"
Type whimpered a bit to then peer his eyes down.
"Can you please do that one thing again?"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"What thing?"
Type gritted his teeth, to then wobble his way up and off to then stubble to tharn to stand right in front of him, he then grabbed his hand to then try once again to place his hand to his stomach to have tharn take it away.
"What do you think your....."
Tharns eye brows widened, his anger left him, type had stepped forward to then place his forehead to tharns chest to make sure he kept his stomach away.
Tharns lips parted.
"Type..... Don't cry."
Type signed.
"How can I not! Our twins never listen to me! They keep moving around and it's hurting me and you are the only one who they seem to listen to and you don't want anything to do with them and and...."
Tharn placed his hands to types arms to then push him back to really eye.
Type hung his head feeling very embarrassed for his out burst.
"Type, take a breathe."
Type took in a long one to slight shake his head.
"There not even born yet and......They don't even like me and....."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then wrap his arms about types head to then pull him to his chest.
"Type, your there mother and father, children are difficult, I was and so we're you. I do not at all believe they don't like you."
Type signed and heavily.
"Mm.... Tell me again tharn..... Please tell me again."
"You have a year and 6 months left, most to what you are feeling is the hormones, also I am here, I am not going anywhere."
Type smiled and wide to then move his hands up and down tharns back to then, to then move his head forward to then move it back and forth, he then brought his hands about to then go to tharns sweatpants to then start to go in.
Tharn smiled and wide to then kiss the top of types head.
"What are you doing my half breed?
Type then placed his lips to his chest to then start to kiss.
"I am wanting my vampire."
"Aren't you hungry?"
Type then grabbed ahold of tharns cock to then take it out to lightly stroke, to then move his chin to tharns body to look up.
"Not just for food..... Not anymore....."
Type then moved his head up to place his mouth to tharns to then part to go down.
Tharns eyes lit up at this action.
After a great blow job, the two were undressed to then bed, type was laying on his back, with his head lifted back to moan. Tharn was on his knees to give back what type gave him.
"Ah tharn! Nnn.... I'm going to..... Going to..... Fuck!"
Tharn swallowed it all, to then take his mouth off to then stand to eye down.
"Mm, you've gotten sweeter type."
Tharn licked his lips.
Type looked down to breathe heavily.
"Please say your not done."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Last time you and I...... Then a week later, type you were in so much pain and...."
Type signed heavily.
"Tharn, we have not had sex since the doctors office 6 months ago, you know has well has I we are sexual beings, mm.... Please.....fuck....nnn!"
Type placed his hands to his stomach to eye it a bit peeved.
"Mm..... Please settle." He whimpered.
Tharns eyes darted, he then grabbed types legs to then pull him down, to then place his hands to either hip to really eye his stomach.
"Enough! Give you mother a break, listen to him!"
Types eyes widened to then roll.
They immediately stopped.
Tharn then looked up.
"Did they....."
Type went up has fast has he could to then wrap his arms about to then try to pull tharn down, for him to move quicker to then turn type about to his chest to then move his lower back.
"This.... Isn't causing you any discomfort is it?"
Type turned his head to eye.
"Mm..... It is....."
Tharns eyes widened.
Type then moved up to place his back to tharns chest to bring a hand up to place to his neck to give him a lustful look.
"It hurts me, when your not inside."
Type then brought out his tongue to then lick tharns lips for him to then bring up a hand to place to his throat gently to then take the other to his erection to then place his tip to his hole to move about teasing.
"Mm, I better fix that then."
Tharn then engulfed types mouth to then slowly place himself in.
After a satisfying round, tharn was to his side to look down at type, who was to his side fast asleep with a hand to his stomach.
Tharn then slowly looked down, to then eye his stomach, he then very slowly brought up his hand to place to types to narrow his eyes.
"The two of you, need to lay off!"
Tharns eyes widened to part his lips, he then darted his eyes to then take his hand back to then eye.
He felt one of them move to there hands.
Tharn shook his head to then get up to leave, he needed to place what he was making for type away.
Placing on boxers, he then went to the door to then turn to eye type has he slept.
"Please, you two that are in my half breed..... Give him a break."
Tharn then turned to leave, type slowly opened his eyes to then look down to smile tiredly.
He then re close them to go under once more.
Hopfully tharn....You are warming up to our boys. Guess will see.