far from over

Sitting to the edge of the bed, tharn was hunched over a bit, with his hands cupped to stare across his hotel room, his eyes bore into the clock, his eyes narrowed in full irritation, it had been a solid week and nothing.
Moving slowly up, he flexed his jaw to have a growl erupt in his chest, he then wrapped his arms about his body.
This is ludicrous half breed! What the hell is wrong with you!
Gritting his teeth, tharn got up rather quick to then go straight to the freezer to grab out a few blood viles to consume, he was tired of waiting.
To his office, type had his head in his hand, to look down to be drawing circles on a piece of paper, for the week, the old type, the one he was before tharn left was back and type didn't know what to do with himself, all he was wanting was the vampire, even went to his hotel every single day just to sit in his car to stare at the place but didn't dare to go in, he was trying to get over him, he also tried to call zhan again and again to no avail, not knowing Kris had him quit busy.
Type signed has he leaned back to gulp, grunting he then crumbled the paper to then throw it away, he accidentally made a picture of tharn.
Moving his body back, he hunched it over to place his arms wrapped under his head to stare to the white pale wall.
Dr. Qui then came in has the sun was setting to go forth to place a bag right next to type, he turned his head to then move up to then grab at it to open, he looked down with a smile.
"Thank you very much for this, I'm rather hungry."
Since, tharn came back, types appetite came back has well.
Dr. Qui smiled.
"Good, you haven't really had an appetite for a long time, can't remember the last time you wanted me to get you food. Hope you like it."
Type consumed the sandwich to nod, he then looked down to inhale it all, it was has if his taste buds came back, even his favorite blood tasted better.
Done, he then grabbed the bag to then toss it to the trash to then come about to look to Dr. Quis back has he was sitting to his desk.
"So.... How have you and your wife been? How is your little girl?"
Dr. Quis eyes widen, it has been so long since type seemed to care. He turned to eye.
"Very well, thank you, was hoping to get the day off in 2 weeks, it's my anniversary."
Types eyes Darted to then look down.
He nodded.
"You can take the day off, I'll be here though."
Type turned to then get back to work. Qui watched him to sign a bit.
"Type..... You and I have known the other for quite some time, if there is anything you wish to get off your chest I am right here."
Type took in a deep breathe to shake his head.
"I'm fine, thank you though. We need to get back to work."
Dr. Qui signed a bit to then nod to then get up to go to the office through the hallway.
Type gritted his teeth here and there trying not to think, eyeing his phone he then grabbed it to try and call for zhan again.
To them, kris laid frozen on zhan with his head to the side not moving, he's goal was to over use his half breed, however he did it instead.
Zhan took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to grab at his phone to then place it to his ear to look down to rub his hand up and down kris's back with a smile.
"Mm, yes?"
Type widened his eyes, it had been to long.
"Hello zhan, it's me.... Type."
"Oh? Hello? How have you've been? Are you the one who kept calling me? Sorry, Krit placed my phone inside the wall, hahaha, had to get it when I could, are you okay?"
Type took a very deep breathe in, there happiness was to much to bare, that's why he grew distant with them.
"I.... Had a question for you..... Um..... How do you remove the blood ring?"
Zhans eyes widen.
"Um......." He then signed over the phone.
"Type.....I can't tell you that, tharn would kill me."
Type raised an eye brow.
"Does he know how? Is it public record?"
Zhan signed again.
"Type, I know things between you and your vampire are strained but that is not the answer and....."
Types furrowed his brow in anger.
"He is not my fucking vampire, that is not so when he fucking cheated on me and....."
Looking to the side type started to breathe erratically.
Tharn was there, he had grabbed the phone to then place it to his ear.
"Zhan, it's tharn, if you ever tell type how to remove the ring, sorry to say this to you and with Kris about however, I will fucking kill you!" He said through gritted teeth.
Tharn then hung up the phone to then take it away from his ear to crumble it, type watched to then see the parts fall to the floor.
Zhan widened his eyes further to then place the phone before himself to eye, he started to breathe in fear, kris' eyes slowly opened, he didn't like that sound, it woke him from his frozen state, he then turned his head to then grab the phone to toss it to the wall to have it break, he then hovered over him to wrap his hands to his wrists to fully eye.
"Who has made my half breed like this? Who!"
Zhan gulped.
To type, his eyes darted.
"You are such an asshole! You have no right to..... Hey!"
Being moved and quick, tharn had grabbed up type, to then place him where his lower half was to the edge of the desk his upper was to the wall, tharn placed his hand to his head to keep him there, to then place his hands bound in-between them to stare Angerly at type.
"Has your vampire, your lover, your fiance and your blood mate I have every fucking right! Can't believe you are seeking that, what in the hell is wrong with you! You are never ever going to take it off type! We are bound!"
Type scoffed to peer his eyes to him.
"We are not! It's over tharn! I'm fucking done, now let go!"
A deep growl started to build in tharns chest cavity.
He then darkly chuckled to then lay his body fully on types, to keep his hands there to move a hand around to go to his pants to start to undo.
Type looked down.
"Don't! Don't you fucking dare! I.....I.....I hate you! Don't want your vile hands or anything else to.....nn...." Type whimpered by the end.
Tharn unbuttoned to unzip to draw out types very harden length to go to his ear.
"Mm, you may be protesting type, but your body, always shows me what you truly desires, has in our cloest, to right now."
Tharn then took two fingers to place to his head to then move them up and down.
Type closed his eyes and tight to moan, he couldn't help it.
Tharn then moved his mouth to his neck to move his upper lip up and down sensually, type quivered to then start to move his groin, he was wanting more.
Tharn smiled to then extend his canines to then sink them in.
Type moved his head to place his forehead to the wall to gasp, this was way too great.
Tharn then wrapped his hand about to stroke.
Type started to wiggle a bit, he was desiring more.
Tharn with his free hand, then went to his pants to undo, to draw out his member, to then pull types clothes down a bit, he then placed his head to his hole, to just probe.
He took his canines out to go back to types ear.
"You want me? Hmm?"
He started to move his cock a bit but didn't enter, type gritted his teeth.
You are stronger type! Don't let him do this! You are not 16 years old, he does not have all the cards, he cheated on you, rather with his dick in someone or not, he still..... He still....
Type made a face to turn his head to place his cheek to the cold wall to slowly open his eyes to sign.
Fuck!
"Ah..... Fuck me!"
Tharn smiled to then thrust himself in with an extensive amount of power.
Type moved his body back to lay on tharn, to moan and heavily, he matched his movements with him, tharn then moved in such a way for type to move his hands about, to then place them palms down on the desk, to then really be able to grind on his cock has it penetrated him deeply.
Tharn then moved a hand up to types throat to hold a bit.
Both releasing, tharn was not done.
Turning type quickly about, he placed him to his desk, to first whip off all the materials that hit the floor, to have type move his back to the wall, to then have his legs he wrapped about tharns body, with his arms about his neck to then be penetrated inside of him once more.
Type lifted his head back to moan ever so sweetly.
Tharn kept his eyes to type, there was a plan in place and he was going to see it through.
Tharn then tried to kiss type for him to move about to then go to his neck to do such an act, tharn rolled his eyes to then sign.
When type then tried to consume, tharn placed his hands to his neck to pin him to the wall to really give it to him, type wrapped his hands to his wrists to be moved up and down with the friction, there eyes stayed glued to the others.
Both cumming once more, the two went into a few more rounds, for type to then push tharn, weakly, to turn his head to breathe heavily, his body was to the edge.
Tharn stepped back to eye and to fix himself.
Type gulped to then start to get off, his body hit the floor for him to be on his hands hand knees head hung breathing heavily, tharn tried to step to him to help, for type to snap his head to the side to eye him up and down.
It then clicked for him what tharn had planned. To over use the half breed.
Type then started to sway.
"Ass.....sss...... Asshole!"
Then types eyes rolled into the back of his head to where he passed out.
Then rolled his eyes.
"If you didn't go back into self hatred and hating my kind, you wouldn't be like this again."
Going forth, he then started to place the things back to types desk, to then go to type to fix him up, to then grab at him, to hold him bridal style.
Turning his head he saw Dr. Qui looking to type then to him.
"What are YOU! Doing here?"
Tharn eyed him up and down.
"I'm sure type here has been..... Speaking ill of me, when we have time, we need to talk until then, I'm going to take my half breed."
Tharn started to go forth, for Dr. Qui to then stand before him with his arms stretched out.
"I think it would be wise to put him down and leave before i call the police."
Tharn made a face for them to then look to type, he then gripped tharns shirt to furrow his brow, with a groan.
Tharn smiled to then look to Dr. Qui.
"Believe he wants to go with me, we have a complicated need for the other, hope you understand, now move."
Dr. Qui signed to then step away with his head down.
Tharn looked him up and down to then eye type, he then relaxed his hand to then fall to his stomach.
Smiling, he then looked up to go forth, Dr. Qui turned his head to eye.
I hope..... Me just letting him take you was the best option.....I saw your face type, and what you did, you really didn't want to let him go....
Dr. Qui signed to then go back to work not knowing if this was a good idea or not, but hoped for the best.