so what are you two then?

Going to his family that awaited outside, types younger brother turned his head to give quite the smile, to then turn to run with open arms to him.
"Typy.......typy......"
Type smiled to then go to a knee to then hold his arms open for him.
Boonire and his step father saw that too then look to the other, with a bit of surprised expression, to then look to type who had gotten up to then hug his brother tightly.
"Oh I have missed you nuru!"
Boonire then walked to type to eye.
"So tell me, why are you moving way night type and what is this big surprise?"
Type looked to his mother to smile a bit to then turn his head, boonire followed his glance to see tharn walk slowly to them.
Nuru started to squirm in types arms, he nodded to let him go for him to run to his father, Nuru was a bit scared of vampires.
Tharn then went to stand to the side of types to look to boonire.
"Good night boonire, how are you?"
Boonire narrowed her eyes to then step forth to then give tharn quite a slap against his face. Before him or type could react, she then wrapped her arms about to give him a giant hug, tharn looked down at her to then eye type, he shrugged.
Type then looked to his step father who shrugged has well.
Boonire then took a step back to wrap her arms about.
"Okay..... So what is going on? Why are you here? Are you two moving in together? Where have youve been for 2 years? Do you have any idea what your absence has done to my son?"
Tharn gritted his teeth, to then look to type.
Type took a deep breathe to then grab ahold of tharns hand.
"We are moving in together, the other things, one it's too long of a story and the other....."
Type looked to tharn, who raised his brow.
"Mm..... We will see."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
Boonire looked to them.
"Are you back together?"
Type eyed his mother.
"We're moving in together, everything else were just taking it slow."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
Boonire made a face, she then turned her head to eye her husband who shrugged.
Boonire rolled her eyes to then look back at the pair.
"Well.... We don't have all night, let's get you two moved in, I guess."
Boonire then went forth with her husband and son in tow to then go to the open van to get started.
Tharn shook his head.
"Type, were back together and...."
Type took in a deep inhale.
"Has I said to my mother tharn, we will see."
Type then let go of tharns hand to go about to help.
Tharn turned his head to shake it.
Ridiculous.
Making a face, he then went forth to help has well.
After a few hours, boonire was to her car placing nuru in to his car seat, he was sleeping soundly.
Boonire then moved away to then shut the door to eye type, has he was outside.
"So.... What is so going on with you two? Where has he been for the last 2 years?"
Type made a face to step forward.
"I really don't want to talk about it, just know tharn went to a dark place because of something that happened. Also....... Were back together but.....I am just not placing any hope to it, given what has happened in the last 2 years."
Boonire signed to nod.
"Type your not going to tell me what happened are you?"
Type shrugged.
"Not tonight, but you need to go home and rest. Thank you so much for helping, I really appreciate it."
Type then stepped to his mother to give her a tight hug, she smiled and wide, it had been so long.
Parting, the two looked to the other with smiles.
"Remember I am a phone call away, don't keep anything bottled up, I'm here for you."
Type nodded.
Boonire looked him up and down to then turn to go into the car.
Type stood there watching and waving to see his step father pull out to then leave.
Type took a deep breathe to then place his hands to his pockets.
Gulping, he knew he was going to face something bad with tharn, since he didn't tell his family they were something in the presence of him. Type then took a deep breathe to then go in to face the music.
Going in, he closed and locked the door to go about until he found tharn.
He was too the bedroom, fixing up the bed.
Type then stepped to the edge to look to tharn.
"Can I help?"
Tharn flexed his jaw to then get up.
Darting his eyes to the bed, he then turned his head to eye him.
Grabbing type, he then tossed him to it, types eyes widen with such an action, this was new, usually tharn would be silent and going somewhere for his time, not doing this.
Tharn then hovered over him to eye the sides to fix the bedding.
"The frame is holding, sure I did it right, how is the bed."
Types eyes Darted to then bring his hands up to tharns upper shoulders.
"Feels very comfortable."
Type then started to go up into tharn turned his head to go back to shake it.
Type stopped the action to narrow his eyes.
"Tharn......" He whined a bit.
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"You have no person to blame but yourself type, why you didn't tell your mother we are back together is beyond me."
Type signed to then slowly move his hands down, tharn then hung his head to watch that action.
"I told her when she left, why I did that is because of your past actions, now tharn..... We are in a new place..... Need to.....christen it."
Type then placed his hands to his pants to start to undo. Tharn looked up narrowly.
"Do you deserve it though?"
Type rolled his eyes, he then moved his hands up to then wrap his arms about his neck to then grind on tharns body a bit has he pressed himself against.
Tharn gritted his teeth, he had control, but not a lot when it came to type.
"From everything that has happened, damn straight. Now..... Stop it..... Make love to me."
Tharns eyes widen, he then moved his mouth to his to give him a deep kiss.
Type moved his mouth with his in Glee, passion.
Mm.... Got you..... My vampire.