honestly do not care

To the kitchen, type and zhan sat to opposite sides to inhale there food, they both were very famished, tharn stayed to types side to keep his eyes to Kris who stood to zhans to stare at tharn, he then placed his hand to zhans upper shoulder to then narrow his eyes.
Tharn then placed his arms wrapped about himself to then roll his eyes.
Type then looked up to eye Kris then tharn to shake his head to then look to zhan.
"Hungry I see."
Zhan placed the food down a bit to nod.
Kris then gripped his shoulder a bit, zhan then turned his head to eye him..
"If you're done, we need to go."
Tharn then narrowed his eyes.
"You are not going anywhere."
Kris started to have a growl echo from his chest.
Type signed to then look to zhan.
"Zhan?"
He then looked to type.
"Your not going to breathe a word of this..... Are you?"
Zhan shook his head to then look at Kris.
"We both are not..... Right Kris."
Kris then flexed his jaw to then eye zhan.
"You wish for me not to say a word?"
Zhans eyes narrowed a bit.
"Yes....." He said slowly..
"Then what I want from you, is not another word about children."
Zhans eyes widened to then look sorrowfully down. Types eye brow furrowed in anger, he then sat up to then place his hands palm down to the counter with a loud thump.
"What the fucking hell is wrong with you too say such a thing to zhan!"
Kris snapped his head to then look to type in anger.
"This is not your business you freak of nature!"
Types lips parted, tharn raised an eye brow to then go about the counter to then place his hands to Kris's collar to then move him up, zhan immediately got up to then place his hands to his arm to try and get tharn to let him down, type went to tharn to place his hands to his upper shoulders.
"Tharn let him down!"
"Not until he apologies for what he said, not just to you but to his mate!"
Zhan then looked to tharn to make a face to then shake his head to grip his arm a bit.
"Tharn, please let him go."
Tharn growled to then let him go, Kris caught himself to look to tharn in anger to then place his hand to zhans wrist to then place him behind to bare his canines.
"We are leaving!"
Type made a face to then move a bit to the side to fully eye.
Tharn then moved a hand up to point.
"You are not going to leave until...."
Zhan then grabbed his wrist from Kris to then move about, Kris turned to eye.
"We are not going to speak a word of this."
Type let tharns shoulders go to then step a bit forward.
"Zhan..... Don't give up wanting children because Kris is being an asshole!"
Kris turned his head to eye in anger to take a step forward, zhan moved and quick to stand in front to move his arms out..
"It is okay type. A relationship is a give and take......"
Zhan looked sorrowfully down to then move his arms down to then turn to go about with his head hung.
"Let's go home Kris......I won't talk about it ever again."
Kris watched him go to turn to fully eye, his face fell a bit.
Type wrapped his arms about himself to eye Kris in anger.
"You are a very selfish vampire, zhan is to good for you."
Kris growled to then turn his head to look back to step forward for tharn to then go in front of type.
"You should leave while you still can."
Kris looked tharn up and down to then roll his eyes to then turn to go.
Type took in a deep breathe to then place his hands to his stomach to move about to eye.
"Tharn......if I wasent a......mm... Freak and got pregnant this way, would we have ever?"
Tharns eyes widened to turn to then go to type to place his hands to his face for them to look at the other deeply.
"I still can't predict the future type, I honestly don't know, but I do know you are not a freak and Kris is a fool."
Tharn then moved his head closer to rub his bottom lip to his.
"Is my half breed full?"
Type cooed a bit.
"Your trying to distract me...."
Type then moved his chin up to then lay his lips to his to then wrap his arms about to get more involved with it.
Tharn pulled up his lips.
Seems I just did.
Going to the car, zhan tried to go in for Kris to beat him to the punch to then turn him to place his body to the drivers side door to place his hands to meet side of his shoulders, zhan widened his eyes confused.
"Kris?"
Kris turned his head sightly to narrow his eyes.
"I want at least 200 years."
"What?"
"I want 200 years of just us before we talk about maybe children."
Zhans lips parted to then smile and wide to move kris's hands from his shoulders to then wrap his arms about his body to hug him close.
"Kris! I will give you that before I talk about it again, you have made me so happy."
Kris rolled his eyes to then look to the side.
That makes one of us, but I owe you so very much, I just do not know if I can honestly stay with you if we do have children, I honestly just don't know, I really do not want them, just want it to be the two of us.
Not feeling Kris arms, zhan then went back to eye his expressionless vampire to sign to then look to his chest.
"Can we go home? I have so much missed you."
Kris nodded.
"Let me call for a tow for my car then let us go in yours."
Zhan then smiled a bit to then look up.
"That gives us a bit of time then mm."
Kris looked to him narrowly.
"Time for what?"
Zhan raised an eye brow to then use his tags to open the door to then grab ahold of Kris to move him into the car with a devious smile.
Kris eyes widened a bit.
"Such a naughty half breed."