had to known I would be upset

Moving a bit, type feeling that familiar coldness, he then turned from his back to his side to move his head up and down to then smile.
"Mm.... Tharn.... What time is it? Need to go to work..."
Tharn placed his hand to his head to stroke.
"It is 3pm, you have time to still sleep, also.... You are at work."
Type furrowed his brow a bit confused, he then slowly opened his eyes to then look about a bit to then move up to dart them. From the previous hours before, it started to rush back to type, he then placed a hand to his neck, to then turn his head to look to tharn with quite the expression.
"You asshole!"
Type then got up, to then go to the fridge to grab a vile to consume, tharn watched him to then get up to go to him to then bring out his wrist.
Type lowered his head to then turn it to then eye tharn to scoff, he then threw the vile away to the other side, to then grab a already made bowl of food to then turn to go to the microwave to set it in to watch it turn, tharn turned his head to watch.
"You should sleep more."
Type shook his head.
"Fuck off!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then go forth to wrap his arms about, type struggled in his grasp.
"Damnit vampire! Let me go! I am very much pissed at you! I was on a real break through and..."
Tharn then went to his ear.
"You can't find a serum that will break me from this other if you are so very tired my half breed."
Type stopped struggling to widen his eyes, he then turned his head to look to tharn.
"How do you..."
Tharn shrugged.
"I pieced it together. Also you told me in a way."
Type signed to then look to the microwave to let his anger for what tharn did melt away to then bring up his hands to his.
"I just..... Want this bound you try share to go away!" He said through gritted teeth.
Tharn missed to then place his chin to his shoulder to watch the food turn about.
"Well....I can't help for long, but I'm here my half breed. What is it I can do?"
Types eyes darted.
"Well....I have come a long way in this.... Seems to be lacking.....mm...."
Type turned his head to look to tharn has he moved his head back.
"I.... Could use your blood...."
Tharn nodded.
"You know you can use anything of me."
Type rolled his eyes to then look to the microwave to then watch it ding.
He then moved his hands out to then open the door to then grab the bowl to then blow into it to scoop up some food to consume.
The two stayed in that position for type to eat it in it's entirety to then place the empty bowl to the top of it, to then turn in there embrace to wrap his arms about, there eyes darted.
"You are not for my to solely use tharn. You know that right?"
Tharn nodded to push type to him closer.
"I know you love me, very much."
Type smiled to then tilt his head to the side to place his lips to his, type breathed heavily into it.
He then moved a hand down to take it sensually to his chest to go lower to place to his pants to start to undo, tharn opened his eyes to then part from there kiss to then look down to then look back to type.
Type lightly chuckled.
"It's been a full week tharn, also if you want me to use you..... Then let me use this....."
Type then moved his hand up to grip tharns hair to his head to then pull tharn back to his mouth to insert his tongue to swirl about to then draw out his erection to then stroke.
Tharn quickened his tongue movement in there mouth to then start to thrust into that warm hand, he missed his half breeds touch.
Tharn then couldn't take it, he placed his hands to types chest to then push him all the way to the other wall, to grab his hands to wrap his about his Wrists, to then really get into this kiss.
Tharn then left those lips to move and quick, to take off types pants and boxers to then make him jump up to wrap his legs about, to then pummel him with his cock and fiercely.
Type wrapped his arms about to lift his head up to moan and loud has he felt that hardened cold mass insert itself deep into his cavity.
"Ah fuck tharn! Aaah harder! Mmm.... I've missed this so much! Missed you!"
Tharn kept his eyes to his half breed to smile and wide to then go even harder and quicker.
Type closed his eyes to somehow moan even louder into the empty air.
"Ah....I love you my half breed.... Take all that is me....mm..."
"Mm, I love you my vampire! I am but yours! Take it all!"
Tharn smirked to then place his canines into types neck to do just that.
Type moaned ever so sweetly and dearly.
The two then came, for tharn to place type down, to then turn him about, to go again, type had his head turned to the wall to then eye there hands intertwined with the other to smile and wide.
"Ah....I love you my vampire! You are no one else's! Only mine!"
Tharn lightly chuckled to go to his ear.
"Mm, love your possessive behivor type over me! Nn, can not get enough!"
Tharn then used his free hand to then place to his neck to then turn it for the other to lock in a deep kiss has tharn kept thrusting hard into his half breeds tight cavity.
Type moaned into there mouths to think.
Just wait you other son of a bitch vampire! Your days are number! This vampire is mine! A mistake is not going to take him away from me! It just fucking won't!