you so need to be punished but!

Going home, type wobbled in after tharn to close and lock the door, to then turn to place himself to the back of it to place his hands to his stomach to then eye forward looking at tharns back has he was a bit away from him.
"Mm tharn....... Please let me...."
Tharn turned his head to give type quite the glare.
Type gulped to sign.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"You have no fucking clue what you have done type! None!"
Tharn then turned his head about to then go forth to then go into the bedroom to slam the door.
Type took in a shaky breathe to then go about to the couch to sit to look down with his hands still to his belly.
You never cuss tharn unless you are so very mad.....
Type signed to then turn his head to see tharn come out, he then stood to Wince a bit. He had gone to type to place his hand to his head to grip his hair giving him a look.
"Bedroom..... Now!"
Types lips parted.
Tharn raised an eye brow since type didn't move, he then turned a bit to pull, with no real force, he was not trying to hurt him.
To the bedroom, tharn tossed type gently to then stand to the edge of the bed to eye type with his arms wrapped about himself, type took in deep breathes to slowly look up at him.
"Tharn, please listen I....."
Tharn scoffed.
Type signed to look back down.
"What are you doing type?"
"Look! You were right, shouldn't have gone over there, he could hear and....." He muttered quick to be heard.
Tharn then took a step forward to place his hands to his collar to then start to rip it open.
Types eyes widened to then look up, has tharn was looking to the action.
"I am not talking about that, what we are too be discussing here is why are you not undressing! Also of course you should have listen you naughty half breed! You have no idea what type of punishment you are too endure today!"
Type gulped to take in a deep breathe.
Laying to his back, undressed, type squirmed a bit in pain to turn his head to the other side to grip the bedding to either side of himself to whimper a bit.
"Damnit tharn! Knock it off!"
Tharn looked up from feeding at types inner thigh, to then retract his canines to then move up a bit to shake his head.
"We are too be here for a punishment, I am not going to touch your cock and neither are you"
Tharn then placed his finger tips to types legs to move them up and down to stimulate.
Types whole body quivered.
"Damnit tharn! I just wanted to get out of the house! Fine, I should have listened now please!"
Type thrusted his groin up with his throbbing, twitching, in pain member that was saturated in pre cum.
Tharn looked to the action to then shake his head.
"No."
Type placed his groin down to whimper in pain.
Tharn then moved about to sit to his knees over head to look down.
Type took in a deep breathe to then look up.
"This is not being fair!"
Tharn raised an eye brow to then place his hands to his throat to move it up to then place his tip to his mouth to hit it against.
"What you did tonight, without even talking to me, was not fair!"
Tharn then lifted his head back has he thrusted his cock into that hot, tight, slippery mouth.
Type then started to take his hands to his cock to try to touch but tharn was quicker, he went lowered his head to then go to his hands to move to either side of his body to then turn his head to not be close to his stomach to keep thrusting into that mouth.
Type started to twitch about.
"I told you half breed! Nn.... This is a punishment!"
Type signed about tharns cock to then stop moving to allow this to occur.
Feeling this, tharn then let go of his hands to then move up to thrust and deep into that willing throat.
"Mm.... Good half breed...."
Type rolled his eyes to then close to be used.
After his mouth was filled with his lover, type moved his hands up to then get tharn out to turn his body to take in a deep breathe.
"You better have swallowed it all and....."
"Fuck off tharn!"
Tharns eyes narrowed, he immediately got off the bed to eye.
"Honestly type! You have no right to be angry with me! I told you! We should not go over there, they will hear!"
Type slowly opened his eyes to then place a hand to his stomach to wince the twins didnt like when there father's fought.
Tharn eyed the action to roll his eyes. He then moved about to then grab type by his ankles to then move him down to his back to part his legs.
Type looked down confused.
Tharn then looked to his stomach unwilling.
"The two of you, knock it off!"
Types eyes widen to then look to his stomach to move his hands about to smile, they stopped.
"Well....I can tell you tharn, your going to be the discipline one and....."
Tharn then dragged type lower to then place his hands to his feet to raise up his legs to then place his tip to his outter hole.
Type looked up to breathe in heavily.
"You have no idea what you have done type, there is always consequences to these types of things, were going to have to move and....."
Type moved up to place his hands behind to shake his head.
"I trust zhan, tharn, I dont believe he is going to tell a soul. He.... Was very envious, he wants to have children with Kris but...."
Tharn then made a face.
"Then I feel a bit bad for zhan, Kris in passing when you two have talked and left us alone a few times, he has told me he does not want children."
Type raised an eye brow.
"You didn't either then this happened, maybe zhan could be like me and...."
Tharn then placed his hands to his chest to then push him down.
"No one is like you!"
Tharn couldn't hold back anymore, he placed his lips to types to then penetrate at his half speed, he didn't want to hurt his half breed.
Type then wrapped his arms about to get into this act.
You don't know tharn, maybe they will, maybe they won't, but right now..... Sorry zhan.......I want to be engulfed by my handsome, sexy vampire.