doing something for my vampire for a change

Has they were to the car, tharn to the passenger side, looked over type, has he was too the drivers side to drive forward, without looking to tharn. He then raised an eye brow..
"Type..... We have been driving for a long period of time, where are you taking us?"
Type took in a breathe to shake his head.
"You.....should know tharn, especially with where I've been driving to."
Tharns eyes narrowed to then turn his head to eye out, in the dark he couldn't really understand where they were.
Type darted his eyes to look about, going further, he then parked, tharns eyes widened a bit to where they were to then turn his head to eye type.
"The beach?"
Type unbuckled himself to look to tharn.
"It's the beach where I gave you that necklace for your 17th birthday, how can you not remember?"
Tharns lips parted to then turn his head to eye out the window once more.
"Well..... Have only been here once, night does change the landscape."
Type rolled his eyes to then get out.
"Seems the necklace should have kept that to your mind, guess wasent has important then I thought."
Type then slammed the door a bit to then go to the water.
Tharn made a face to grimace. He had lied to type.
Getting out, he then closed the door to then go to type, to stand behind him.
"The night.... Really does change this place.... Miss the pure blue."
Type hung his head feeling a bit defeated, he really wanted to do something romantic for his vampire.
"Mm, you don't need to act has if you remember....a lot has happened between us, it's understandable not to...."
Type took in a deep breathe to wrap his arms about..
"I was.... Just trying to make it up to you tharn.... especially with what my other side said to you.... Guess...."
Tharn smiled to then step to type to wrap his arms about to place his chin to his shoulder to look out ward.
"Type.....I need to tell you something, this is not the second time I have been here."
Type furrowed his brow confused to then turn his head to eye.
"What?"
Tharn looked to type.
"When you and I..... Broke up, when you were to that coma, I came here quit often, but it was always in the light, that is what you are too me, my ray of sunshine."
Types lips parted to then turn his head to look over the darken waves, he then leaned his head to tharns chest.
"Will it.... Ever be easy for us tharn..... Can we ever be in a normal relationship?"
Tharn shrugged to then place his mouth to types neck.
"Normal.... No... Easy maybe at times.... However even though it's irritating, frustrating and difficult at times, I wouldn't change what is us for anything, especially when the make up sex is out of this world."
Type lightly chuckled.
"Thinking with your dick I see."
Tharn then lifted up his hand to then place to types chin to then move to the side so they could look at the other intently.
"Type..... Do you remember when I turned to a human.... For you to hear my heart?"
Type nodded.
"Yes, when you were an idiot."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"That and also..... You remember the sound it made for you right type?"
Type nodded.
"Now you and I are very sexual beings, can barely go a day without it, however you know I wouldn't if that would proved to you that is not the only thing that bounds us together."
Types eyes widen.
"If my heart could still beat type, you know it would be soaring for you right now, I also need to know the utmost truth here type, do you honestly believe I had sex with that other, that I felt anything for them?"
Types lips parted to then look down.
"Well.....I need the utmost truth for once from you tharn.... Did you?"
Type then looked to tharn to stare deeply into his eyes.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Last time I am going to say this, after I moronically instinctly took there blood, all that was too my mind was you, that is why after, I ran to the roof top about to jump, I knew how much that was going to probably hurt you type. Know this, I have never ever wanted anyone but you and I never will, these...."
Tharn let his chin go, to grab types left hand to move there before there faces, they both looked to there left hands to eye the rings.
"These, are not a joke! You are mine has I am yours, I live for only you type, so please, stop thinking I would want to have been with them in any capacity."
Type turned to take in a deep breathe to then wrap his arms about.
"If you ever try to kill yourself tharn and you actually succeed, it will be the end of me, so no matter what may happen to us, never ever do that to yourself again!" He said through gritted teeth.
Tharn looked him up and down.
"Then.... Don't ever leave me."
Type gulped to look down, he couldn't promise that nor really say it, he couldn't predict the future and he already knew one day, not close but far off death would separate them.
"Mm, tharn.....I want to..... Change..... How we are being right now, it's too.....serious...."
Tharn rolled his eyes..
"Type, this is our relationship when it turns difficult..... We need to talk."
Type took in a deep breathe to move his hands up to play with tharns hair.
"Mm, I know, I know.... I'm not trying to run away, not trying to be difficult just..... Want to..... Play."
Tharn looked to type a bit confused, type moved his hands down to then grab tharns hand with a wide smile, to then take him to the waves to have them get into a splash fight.
Type knew the time they were togther was a fleeting moment in time, he also knew he had wasted enough of it being the way he was, an over thinker, stubborn and a jackass at times, so right now he just wanted more good times then bad.
In the water, type then pounced on tharn to wrap his arms about to look down breathing hard.
"I love you tharn."
Tharn smiled has he weighed in the water, to dart his eyes over type.
"My entire being it's for you type, and no one else, never will it be."
Tharn then placed his hand to types head to pull his lips to his, to then go under the water.