need to tend to you, rather you like it or not!

Going home after his stay to the hospital, tharn had grabbed types phone to tell Dr. Qui he was not to come back until Monday, giving him the week off. Dr. Qui was happy to obliged since his wife was on bed rest because of her pregnancy.
Home, type shook his head to wrap his arms about to look to the ceiling to then take in a deep inhale to let it out quite noisly.
Tharn carried type in to there bedroom to then place him under the covers to then take off his shoes and pants to then be to the kitchen to start on his food.
Type then sat up to look out the open door to take in another deep breathe.
"Tharn!"
Tharn to the kitchen lightly chuckled to his tone, to then turn to plate to then go about to eye type with a smirk.
"Mm, maybe I should invest in getting you a bell."
Type rolled his eyes has tharn sat to the edge to place the plate to types lap which he hung his head to eye.
"Tharn..... All that you are doing is completely unnecessary, the doctor said no sex, not don't let me do anything."
Tharn raised his eye brow to then turn his head to look to the wall.
"Well...... This is a bit of a punishment for scaring me, also type, you.... Have kind of chosen this treatment, if you would Luke to not be treated in this manner you need to re consider getting a...."
Tharn turned his head abruptly to then widened his eyes has type breathed heavily, after he punched tharns arm and hard.
"Tharn, you need to stop it, this is happening, I'll..... Just stick to this treatment then...."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then turn his head back to eye he wall.
"Well.... The is more, I couldn't take the week, so you are house bound has well has bed bound."
Type parted his lips to eye tharn in irritation.
"Why?"
Tharn looked to type..
"I don't want you to stress, be stressed, or feel anything other then happiness, you also need to relax, everyday there will be someone who will come and...."
Type looked down to see tharn balled his fists, to then look back to him with an eye brow raised.
"And what?"
"I'm hiring a massage therapist for you, I want you to relax everyday type, mmm maybe I need to hire a maid and a cook...."
Type shook his head to then look down peeved.
"Tharn, enough! I am not a new born baby, I can accomplish simple things, look if I'm too be here, fine, but I don't need a maid or a cook! The therapist..... I'm fine with..."
Type then let a slow smile to to his face to get an idea to get tharn back.
"Because at least I'll have someone to touch me."
Type then lightly chuckled has he heard tharn start to growl from his chest cavity.
Type then looked up to roll his eyes.
"You deserved that tharn, especially with what you are doing to me."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Who's fault really is it?"
Types eyes widened, he then watched tharn get up to go to the dresser to then place on his work clothes, type eyed him in shock to then look down to dart his eyes over his food.
"You are a giantic asshole tharn!"
Type then grabbed the plate to place to the side to get up to go to the bathroom to then slam the door to then lock.
Tharn gritted his teeth over the buttoning to then get to the last to then look to the wall, after a bit, he then turned to go to the bathroom door to hang his head.
"I'll....set up the massage therapist, they should be here today, please.... Try to relax."
Type in the bathroom was to the wall, with his arms wrapped about him to take in a deep breathe.
Hearing retreating foot steps, type then went to the door to then open, keeping his head hung he then eyed down confused to then slowly peer his eyes up to widen them a bit.
Types eyes then narrowed to then place his hand to the door to try and re close for tharn to move quick to move him about to then carry him back to the bed to place him under the covers to then place the plate back to his lap to then stand to the edge to look down, type flexed his jaw has he looked to him.
"I.... Shouldn't have said that, it was out of anger for what you.....I am sorry type, please stay here and take care of yourself."
Tharn then leaned over to then place his lips to types head to give him a kiss, to then go back, to turn to leave.
Type watched him go with a sullen face.
"W.... Wait!"
Tharn stopped to the door way.
"What.... Kind of kiss is that too be giving to you almost fiance?"
Tharn smiled to then turn his yeah to eye type to lightly chuckle, type had his arms out for him, he then used his fingers to move in and out.
Tharn turned fully to then go to type, to then place a hand to his head to grip his hair, to lean his head back, to place a hand to his neck, type then lowered his arms, to dart his eyes over tharn who was doing to the same, tharn then slowly lowered his head down to then place his mouth to types to then use his tongue to enter, type then moved his hands up to grip tharns arm has they gave the other a brilliant kiss.
Moving back, tharn placed his forehead to types to watch him take deep breathes, tharn smiled and wide.
"These 6 weeks, are going to be so very very hard my beloved half breed, please listen to me and take care of yourself and stay here, I love you."
Type nodded.
Tharn then gave type a peck to then let him go to turn to leave a bit quick he was hard.
Type took in a deep breathe to watch him go a bit frustrated.
Damnit! I am going to hate these next 6 weeks!