over thinking a bit

Waking early, type took a deep breathe in has he awoke on the hard body of tharn, looking up he lightly chuckled.
That's what you get for giving me a punishment.
Type shook his head a bit to then slowly get off, sitting to the edge he looked over his body to shake his head once more, he was marked everywhere with either hickeys or tharns bites.
Sighing, he then looked to the clock to widen his eyes, he needed to go to work.
Getting up, he went straight to get his clothes to down to then turn his head to look at tharn.
He missed seeing tharn in that state, it had been to long.
Type then turned to go about to find a piece of paper, eventually finding one, he wrote a quick note to then place it to his chest, looking to the side he smiled to then turn to leave.
Going home for a quick shower and a change, he went into the office to gulp when he saw Dr. Qui sitting to the desk.
Dr. Qui then turned his head to eye, to then smile a bit, to nod, to then get back to work.
Type nodded has well they went to his desk, he took a deep breathe in.
Dr. Qui then turned to eye.
"So..... Should I be seeing more of tharn? Did you two..... Make up?"
Type darted his eyes over the paper he was working on, to then turn in his chair to eye Dr. Qui.
"Guess..... We will see..... But we need to get to work."
Dr. Qui nodded to then turn to get back to work. Type looked him over to do the same.
A few hours later, tharn opened his eyes to look about, moving his hands up and down himself, he furrowed his brow has he felt paper.
Grabbing hold, he then eyed it to smile.
Type left his phone number and times he should be done with work.
Tharn then moved his legs up to look forward to make a face, he wished the sun hadent risen he hated to wait.
To the lab, type placed the serum into a few bottles, he then turned his head to furrow his brow, it was 11pm.
Where are you tharn! It's night time.
Type groaned to then take a deep breathe to then keep filling.
Dr. Qui then came about to stand to the door way.
"Type, if it is okay with you, I would like to leave, would like to see my wife and child."
Type nodded.
"Good work today, see you tomorrow."
Dr. Qui narrowed his eyes.
"Tomorrow is the weekend."
Type widened his eyes.
"Oh, see you Monday then."
Dr. Qui nodded.
"Type?"
"Yes?"
"Whatever does happen with you and tharn, know I hope for the best with you two."
Type lowered the things he was holding to then turn his head to eye. He nodded.
"Thank you."
Dr. Qui smiled to then turn to leave.
Type looked him up and down, to then turn back about, to then place the objects to the table to sign, he then brought up his left hand to stare at his blood ring.
He then brought his other hand to it to then rub it a bit with his fingers.
Type then tensed when he heard a noise, turning his head he looked to see tharn in the door way, he eyed type with his arms wrapped to look at what he was doing.
Type followed the glare to look down, he then let go of himself to turn to take in a deep breathe to start filling the beakers again.
Tharn then went to him to eye.
"Don't."
Type furrowed his brow to turn his head to look to him.
"Excuse me?"
Tharn looked to him.
"Just don't."
Type shrug to then look back to keep filling.
Tharn then stepped to him to then wrap his arms about to place his chin to his shoulder.
"How many hours do you have to still be here?"
Type signed a bit.
Could have left an hour ago, was waiting for you.
Type shrugged.
Tharn turned his head to eye.
"A lot?"
Type took in a deep breathe.
Tharn looked him up and down.
He then brought his hands up to then take the objects from types hands, to then turn him about to place his body to the edge of the table. Type placed his hands to his arms to stare at him.
"You were waiting for me..... Weren't you?"
Type made. Face to then turn his head.
"Think you and I know the other a bit to well....."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then bring his hands to his face to then turn his head to the side to then place his lips to his.
Type moved his mouth with the action to then place his hands to his chest to then push him back, they looked to the other with wide eyes.
"What did take you so long?"
Tharn slightly smirked.
"Needed to make a few phone calls, will be starting work Monday at the new office here in Thailand close to your lab here also was looking up places for us."
Type turned his head again to start to feel a bit bad, he was starting to think the worst again.
Tharn narrowed his eyes to see that.
"Type!"
Type looked back to him.
"What?"
Tharn moved his head closer.
"I am not cheating on you, knock it off."
Type signed to look down.
Tharn then moved his hands down to make type look up.
"It'll be a bit, but I know you and I will trust the other, now do you need to stay?"
Type shook his head.
"However, with everything that has happened, do you think we should move in together?"
Tharn tilted his head a bit to the side to let a low growl start to build up in his chest.
Type signed.
"I'm being an adult here tharn, i am not running away just..... Trying not to rush things..... Even though I suggested it and...."
Tharn took his hands from his face to then wrap them to types body to then pull him closer.
Type looked him intently in the eyes.
"Type, stop over thinking, come, I know you need to eat and so do I."
Tharn then moved his lips closer to place them too types to then part, he then let him go to then place a hand to his to then start to pull.
Type looked to the action, to grit his teeth, he wasent so sure of a few things but he took a deep breathe to then let his vampire pull him along, knowing this was going to be a bumpy ride, but at that moment he just needed to let it go and concentrate on what tharn said.
"Stop over thinking."