about ( m/n) ( L/n)

Name : ( m/n) ( L/n)

Age : 19th.

Gender : male

hair color: (f / c)

eye color: (f / c) and brown.

height: (y / h)

the color of the soul: half determination,kindness and perseverance.

hobbies: playing musical instruments such as piano and violin and making cakes, including his favorite cakes.

likes: playing with frisk, vanilla cake, birds and cats, chocolate.

hate: people who dare to injure his family, drunk people, brat girls who flirt him, people threaten his sibling and his family, blood and knives.

- (m / n) cannot swim because he had trauma when he swam at the beach with his parents.

- (m / n) doesn't really like dogs because he thinks they are quite noisy (sorry dog ​​lovers).

- (m / n) is afraid of blood and knives because when he was studying abroad he was always bullied and bullied he was too much so that he used a knife and stabbed him, while blood ... (m / n) had a bad memory of blood.

- (m / n) has a secret that no one else knows except his parents and frisk.

- (m / n) has a gentle nature like an angel and a dark aura if anyone dares to do something to the person they care about.

- (m / n) has a reset button like frisk but he doesn't use it because (m / n) is afraid to try it and he can also pull out the overwrite button but he never tries it either.

- (m / n) has magic namely healing, pulling out weapons and making swords.

facts about (m / n):

- (m / n) is often called 'angel' by everyone because every time he smiles and laughs like seeing an angel.

- (m / n) once made a woman cry and he always apologized where she was.

- (m / n) secretly loves anime.

- (m / n) always flirting at someone in the blink of an eye.

- (m / n) it can be scary if someone eats his favorite cake and injures his younger brother, Frisk.

- (m / n) wears an eye patch because he doesn't want others to see his brown eyes.

|| - keyra Khansa 12||