part 2

5 days later ~

after 5 days (m / n) living together with frisk and the dreemur family he and his family are very happy to be able to gather like this.

(m / n) and frisk are always close as usual, (m / n) and undyne always do challenges and are always won by (m / n), and the friendship (m / n) and sans have become very close.

sans realized after their closeness that he had little feelings for (m / n), when (m / n) approached him, how (m / n) always smiled at him and how he was DETERMINED to protect everything.

that's why he always blushed when together with (m / n), he felt very comfortable.

sans then looks at (m / n) who is doing a challenge with Undyne again along with his papyrus brother, they are doing a challenge for how strong they are in lifting weights.

and of course always won by (m / n) and makes undyne and papyrus groan annoyed.

while (m / n) he just smiled as usual to make sans blush seeing that smile.

skip time [next day]

(m / n) POV

beep ... beep ... beep-

I pressed the alarm button irritatedly then I went back to sleep again then soon I started sleeping again suddenly the door to my room opened tight, making me startled and almost fell from my bed.

then I saw who opened the door "huh? frisk why did you wake me up this morning." I said tiredly.

"Did you forget that we will go to the garden together with sans and eat ice cream together !!" said frisk excitedly.

"oh? I guess he was just kidding about that." I said.

"No !! Now get up and get ready, sans are waiting for us outside." said frisk.

I widened my eyes to hear that sans had arrived first, then I fell from my bed making me moan in pain then I heard frisk laughing then they came out of my room, then I woke up shaking my head and then I went to the bathroom.

[ after taking a bath]

after finishing the shower I quickly put on my shirt and pants then I put on my colored jacket (f / c), then I put on my necklace in the shape of a star and a gift from sans.

somehow he bought me a necklace but I like the necklace he gave, after all I finished then went downstairs. when i go down i see sans and frisk who are laughing "looks like they are throwing a joke together." I thought with a smile.

then I went to the kitchen to make a bread for my breakfast with chocolate jam, after I finished eating my breakfast.

i then went munuju sans and frisk when we got there we immediately went out before going out i said goodbye to my mother and mrs. toriel that we're going to the park.

then the three of us went to the park with a 'shortcut' from sans as soon as the three of us arrived at the park, frisk immediately ran to play there while sans and I just sat in the garden chair chatting.

But I always noticed every time I smiled or laughed I saw sans cheeks turn blue "Does sans sick?" I thought worried.

"what's up (m / n)?" asked sans.

I looked at him worried "Are you sick sans?" I asked, worried.

"Huh! No, I'm not! I'm not sick." replied sans a little nervously.

"if you're not sick ... why is your face turning blue?" I said.

then sans cheeks turn blue again "he must be sick." I thought.