chapter 30

( m/n) POV [ next day]

I'm now in the big building for the wedding of Amelia and the damn man, I'm talking to Amelia's father a little waiting for the event to start.

I secretly watched where Kelvin and Sans were while Undyne was guarding the front of the building with her police friend, when I saw the two of them and they were also looking at me secretly I gave them both a wink and they nodded in understanding.

then suddenly we all heard the sound of the door opening then the figure of the groom who was none other than johny, he wore a white shirt with a white rose in his left pocket.

I rolled my eyes lazily then he slowly walked towards where the wedding altar was after him until he was waiting there for the bride to come, I looked at him sharply "hold on (m/n) hold on... after all this is over I will beat him to a pulp." I thought trying to calm myself.

then not long after the door opened again this time I saw the figure of Amelia in her wedding dress, I looked at Amelia with an impression "she is very beautiful in that dress ... no doubt the dress is very suitable for her." I thought with a smile.

after amelia was in front of the altar we all started to stand up and the wedding ceremony began, I looked around me trying to find something suspicious then I looked at the necklace that was on amelia.

"As long as she is still wearing the necklace I gave her, it will protect her from all kinds of dangers that lie ahead." I thought.

I then saw something suspicious above and saw a stranger who was staring at Amelia's "I have a bad feeling with this person." I thought.

"Me too... I feel the aura emitted by that person is not like that of a... human." say swap.

I widened my eyes in surprise "not human." I muttered.

I kept watching the figure until I looked at amelia and johny who wanted to kiss then I saw the figure above who is now holding an object and throwing... a penknife!?

I widened my eyes my face went pale " AMELIA WATCH OUT!!!" I shouted.

but i forgot something if the necklace i gave has protected amelia and now the knife is stuck in the shield it makes me relieved "i forgot about that." I thought scared.

then everyone gasped in surprise "there's a knife stuck there!?"

"Who dares to hurt the bride?"

I ignored all the whispers I heard then I looked at the mysterious person who looked at me annoyed, when I saw the figure wanted to run away I immediately acted "don't run you damn !!" I said annoyed.

I immediately took out my red knife and threw it at the figure so that it hit his shoulder and I immediately teleported to the figure and found that there was not one but many.

"Tch!! So you've been hiding here all this time after shooting me huh." I said coldly.

they all trembled to see me then I smiled lopsidedly " nah~ let me repay you guys." I said.

I then hit them all and one of them tried to shoot me from behind but I was fast so I could dodge and kick them in the stomach, after finishing dealing with the problem above I immediately went back downstairs and ...

"What is this!? Where is Amelia and why is everyone fainting!!" I said surprised.

then suddenly the radio sound in my pocket went "( m/n) we're after Johny right now!! he tried to kidnap amelia and put everyone on sleep gas to sleep but it didn't work with either of us." said kelvin.

"okay you two go after johny while i will tell undyne and help myself to catch him." I said.

then I immediately ran out of the building then I saw Undyne who seemed to be having a hard time fighting the black robed figure who came to me yesterday, I squealed in annoyance and helped Undyne kill them all.