if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (2/5)

A few weeks later

( M/n) POV

I looked at Shingeru and Akira who were staring at the unconscious man brought by Natsuhiko and Katsuki, 3 weeks have passed and now I have my own group members who are being assisted by Shingeru then most of the ones he chooses are strains like him.

"So... tell me the reason why you brought foreign men to our base." said Rai who was cleaning his favorite glass.

I just saw this while stroking the heads of Akira and Shingeru who were sitting next to me right now "but Rai-san!! I found him unconscious while Katsuki and I were doing our job." said Natsuhiko.

"But still there's no good reason you brought a foreign man here Natsuhiko, what if he's a spy from a delinquent gang??" said Rai who looked at the silver-haired man.

"but Rai-san~" whined Natsuhiko.

I chuckled shaking my head "leave that guy here Rai." I said.

Rai and Natsuhiko looked at me "but boss what if he is a bad guy!!" said Rai worried.

"It seems this man doesn't look dangerous to me, right, Shingeru? Akira??" I asked.

they both nodded with a smile making me smile gently, Rai exhaled "okay if you say that boss." said Rai relented.

I just gave him a smile then I looked at the paper in my hand "Okay everyone hear this!!" I said.

Everyone is now looking at me "I have an important announcement for you all." I said.

"From now on I will give each of you a mission but... I want you all to take this mission seriously because it is related to their gang." I said.

I then looked at Raiyle's group "Rayle I want your members to find out evidence of drugs being spread around this town." I said.

"Hai captain!!" said Raiyle with a salute.

Then I looked at Natsuhiko's group "I want Natsuhiko and his members to bring this and give it to Rai." I said.

then I went to Rai "Rai I want you to come with me to the bar where their boss is now." I said.

"Do it sir!!" said Rai, grinning.

"Others you can rest until we get back." I said smiling.

"Thank you very much boss!!" say everything.

I then put on my jacket and hat "let's go now." I said.

"Okay boss!!" said Rai.

then the four of us got into our car and headed towards the bar, after arriving at the bar, I and Rai got out of the car.

"Shingeru I want you and Akira to stay here until Natsuhiko comes here with evidence together with Raiyle, got it." I said.

they both nodded then I looked at Rai "let's rai." I said.

then we both walked towards the bar and when I looked at the bar I felt like I had seen the bar "like I know ... ah maybe it's nothing." I thought.

then I went into the bar together with Rai and when I entered it turned out to be quite crowded with people, I then looked for the whereabouts of the people I was looking for until I found them.

"That's them Rai." I said.

Rai and I immediately sat beside them while eavesdropping on their conversation and ordering drinks for us.

"What about the deployment?"

"Don't worry, everything is going well, Chief!! No one has suspected us all along, not even the 'white wolf'."