chapter 29

johny POV

I widened my eyes slightly hearing that "does he know what I'm planning!?" I thought.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance when I saw his smile, his grin, his gaze… I could see that it was all fake.

"At this rate things will get really messed up!! I have to think of another way to get rid of them as soon as possible or else I won't get any information about that legendary magician!!" I thought.

I immediately went to the backyard garden and called my subordinates "??? Change the plan a little ... kidnap Kelvin now and take him to the base now then order your men to kill (m/n) now!! They have dared to play with me." I said angrily.

"Okay boss!!" say ???.

I immediately turned off my phone and immediately smiled "we'll see who will win this time ..." I said.

( m/n) POV

Now I'm at Alpyhs and Undyne's house together with Kelvin, the four of us are now sitting in the living room discussing tomorrow's plans.

"So everything went according to plan???" kelvin asked.

"Of course punk!! Alpyhs and I have been looking for traces of evidence about this person named johny carlos, honey!!" Undyne said while hugging Alpyhs.

"Th-that's true and the results were amazing... I-I don't know if he's actually a bad and dirty human being... even more so than a murderer." said alpyhs with fear.

"What did you see when you checked Alpyhs' profile?" I asked.

Alpyhs didn't speak, she just showed me her computer and I and Kelvin saw that they were on the computer, I widened my eyes and so did Kelvin.

"This... this is absolutely insane!! He has lost his mind!!" said Kelvin in disbelief.

I was just speechless with a pale look "he...he did all this to find out information about my ancestors!?" I thought surprised.

"In fact, countless souls have been lost just because of that... he has completely lost his mind!!" say (n/n).

"I think he's more cruel than horror!sans." say swap.

I nodded in agreement then I growled a little "Won't I let him find out about my ancestor's information!?" I thought angrily.

"(m/n) are you okay??" I heard Kelvin ask.

"...yes I'm fine... just don't really like the information about him." I answered.

"Don't worry (m/n) we will save Amelia as soon as possible!! I-we can't let this happen." said Kelvin.

I smiled at him " you are very loyal to her ... why do you have to be such a shy person to express your feelings to amelia." I thought.

"Just like you." say swap & ( n/n).

"Oh shut up." I thought with a slight blush.

I heard them chuckle which made me blush even more "do you like the woman this man married???" asked undyne with a face.

I saw Kelvin blush like a cherry " N-no... uhh... maybe." mumbled kelvin.

"I ship it!!!" said alpyhs happily.

Kelvin blushed "Okay, enough!! Now let's focus on plans, not on love." said kelvin.

"tsunderes." I thought, undyne, and alpyhs.

then we all listened to the next plan but ... suddenly there was a knock on the door of Undyne's house making the four of us activity stop, then Undyne stood up and walked towards the door of his house.