HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR GUARDIAN TWIN BROTHE DREAMTALE!!! 🎁🎉

third POV (m/n)

together with ink, blue (except dream), and bad sans (except nightmare), and together with some Sans au are preparing a big surprise for the two guardian brothers, they provide from the decoration of the room with a banner that reads 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY', purple and yellow balloons, with homemade cake ( m/n) and a little help from Blue and dust.

After everything seemed to be finished, everyone started their plan, Ink turned off the room lights and everyone went into hiding.

after about a few minutes of time passed finally the two guard brothers finally came into the room how surprised they were in the room it looked very dark, they both looked at each other then entered the room.

after entering suddenly the door behind them both immediately closed tightly making them surprised then the lights in the room immediately turned on and everyone immediately said happy birthday.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREAM!! NIGHTMARE!!" they all shouted.

the two guard brothers looked surprised then dream who was happy finally cried happily while nightmare he was shocked but then he turned his face but some people could see a purple liquid in nightmare eye sockets.

(m/n) then stood in front of them both with a birthday hat on his head then in his hand there was a birthday cake, dream and nightmare seeing the cake "make a wish and blow out the candles both of you!!" said (m/n) with a smile.

nightmare and dream closed their eyes both then blew out the candles together and everyone screamed happily, nightmare and dream cut the birthday cake and ate the cake together.

while enjoying the cake the two brothers get some gifts from Sans au and papyrus Au, they both seem to be enjoying their birthdays today.

The end~

[ The art it's not mine but its pretty]

Happy birthday late for the twin brother's guardian dreamtale!!

Happy birthday for our little sunshine and our little moonlight dream and nightmare!! 🎁🎉🎉

I sorry for late to say this but know let's me say this now!! 🎉🎉.