if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (5/5) END???

( m/n) POV

I got a lot of stares from all of them except for shiro himself or now Adolf. K. weissmann "how do you know??" asked Kuroh surprised.

"Huh? Isn't his aura guessed if he has a silver aura which means he is the first king and silver king." I answered.

then I felt my head being stroked making me flinch a little "I didn't think I would meet a child from my own class ... how about your mother, Ardelina??" Weissman asked me in his own language.

"My mother is fine and so is my father, they are both always healthy and as usual they are busy." I answered in his language.

he looked surprised to hear that then he smiled a little "you look like your mother ardelina (m/n) ... you both have the same resemblance." Weissman said.

I looked at him curiously then he looked at Kuroh and Kukuri was there "it seems you have shown your true self now the colorless king... I didn't expect that you have made my soul move into this child's body and kicked this body down and made me forget my identity actually." said the silver king.

suddenly Kuroh was caught off guard so that the grip on Kuroh was released from Kukiri's body and ran away "This is bad he's running away!!" said kuroh.

I looked at the direction where the colorless king had gone then let out my breath in annoyance "How annoying he is!!" I thought annoyed.

"want help???" ask swap.

"yes i want you and (n/n) to go after the colorless king REMEMBER its just chasing so don't do anything...but before that i want you two to go see frisk." I thought.

"Roger that!!" they both said happily.

then i stopped daydreaming when i felt a hand on my shoulder making me look back "what's up hikaru??" asked Kuroh.

I was silent for a moment then lowered my head "...I was afraid the vision I saw would happen." I answered lie.

"ah I remember... you're not from here right??" asked the silver king.

I just nodded unable to hide anymore "Well... I just don't want the vision I saw a few days ago to actually happen... The colorless king really did something unexpected even though I ruined his plan a bit." I said.

"What is the plan if I may know?" asked the silver king.

"... made the two kings fight but at that part I don't really know what the motivation was but... it seems he wants some power." I replied while remembering about the episode.

"This means it's bad the blue and red king seems to be his prey." Shiro said.

I nodded "Then ... can you help me this time." he said.

"help what?" I asked.

"Could you... stop fighting those two as long as I'll take care of the rest." Shiro said.

I looked at him in surprise then I nodded "Leave it to me the silver king." I said smiling.

"And please just call me Shiro." said the silver king/shiro.

"Okay Shiro-san I will help you." I said smiling.

"You really look like Ardelina." said shiro with a smile.

"I'm also proud to have a mother like her, Shiro-san." I said.

then i stood up " then i will go now shiro-san!! see you all again!!" I said.

then i ran out of the building quickly towards munakata and mikoto was there.

third POV

when ( m/n) ran towards the two kings were there suddenly he heard a swap sound and ( n/n) "( m/n) we were both at Frisk's place and he said he wanted to meet you." say swap.