part 9

( m/n) POV

I looked at G or gaster tiredly while he looked at me with his friendly smile.

"nice to see you back again (m/n) and i know what has happened to you, i'm really sorry for what son has done to you." said G.

I just nodded "it's okay G... I've forgiven him." I said with a small smile.

"Now you're here and you know what's going on now?" asked G.

"What about the consequences of this reset?" I answered.

"You heard right when we first met? I'll tell you about it." said G.

I looked at him seriously then approached myself and stood right in front of me making me have to look up.

"(m/n) ... the consequence of your reset button is that you will return to the body of a 10 year old child and you will have a trouble with your memory once you return." answer G.

I widened my eyes listening to his words "So that's the consequence!?" I said surprised.

G nodded making me look down then G held my shoulder "but don't worry ( m/n) it won't harm you or others later, but you have to be careful in using your [ RESET] button." said G.

"(sigh) alright... now how should I return to my consciousness?" I asked.

"You just have to press that reset button and you'll be back again." answer G.

" only that?" I said.

he nodded I then saw the [RESET] button in front of me, I doubtfully looked at the button.

I then looked at G and he nodded with a smile, I nodded then smiled then I pressed the button and my vision went black.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw I was somewhere I didn't know "...where am I?" I thought.

I slowly got up and looked around me to find myself in someone's room "what happened to me?" I muttered.

Creck!

I then looked at the door and saw the door was open and then entered 2 skeletons that I did not know.

Me and the 2 skeletons looked at each other until the skeleton in the blue jacket said my name "( m/n)?" call the skeleton.

I stared at the skeletons in surprise how they knew my name and who they were.

then i remember about frisk made me widen my eyes, i then immediately stood up from the bed but because my body was still weak i fell down while wincing in pain.

then I heard a sound running towards me and it turned out to be a skeleton just now he helped me get up then put me back on the bed but I struggled because I wanted to meet frisk.

"Let me go!! I want to meet Frisk!!" I said.

"Calm down (m/n)!! You just woke up and I just changed your wound." said the skeleton.