part 3

3 Weeks later ~

frisk POV

It's been 3 weeks after the incident at the park but my brother hasn't woken up yet, I then went to visit his room and saw sans who was still in my brother's room for the past 3 weeks.

I then approached him and saw his tired eyes "sans ... it's been 3 weeks and you haven't eaten at all and also slept, if like this you will get sick." I said worriedly.

he shook his head and then I let go of my breath and then I sat beside him, looking at my brother.

"If only I could help you ... you don't have to be like this." I thought sadly.

"kid." call sans.

hm?" I answered.

"can I ... ask you something?" said sans.

"What do you want to ask about?" I said confused.

"It's about your brother ... do you know that your brother has magic in him?" asked sans.

I paused with a question from sans "do I ... have to tell him?" I thought.

since I was in my brother's family (m / n) before, you always kept a secret that always made me curious until I had to ask him.

he finally told me his secret but brother wanted me not to tell about his secret.

"uhh ... actually-" I was interrupted by a coughing sound.

"cough !! cough !!"

me and sans saw who coughed and it turned out to be "(m / n) / brother !!" both of us shouted.

then my brother opened his eyes slowly then he smiled a little "hey ... frisk ... sans." he said.

me and sans immediately hugged him while crying "you idiot !! you shouldn't push yourself and now you're like this right !?" said sans.

then my brother coughed again then I got a glass of drinking water beside his table and gave it to my brother.

my brother then drank it slowly "huh ~ sorry I made you both very worried." said my brother.

"You shouldn't force yourself to cast magic !! Now you have become weaker." I said worriedly.

"Sorry frisk ... but it's for your good if I don't cast my magic they'll kidnap you and I don't like it." said my brother with a smile.

then brother looked at sans confused "uhh ... sans?" call my brother.

"yes?" answered sans.

"can ... I ask you something?" asked my brother.

"uhh ... okay, what do you want to ask?" answered sans.

"Surely you want to ask about the incident 3 weeks ago." I thought.

"How long have I ... been unconscious?" asked my brother.

" maybe." I thought sweatdroop.

"You've been out for three weeks." answered sans.

"Wh-what !? 3 weeks !!" said my brother in surprise.

we both nodded and then I saw my brother's face like seeing a ghost "why brother?" I asked.

He then looks at me with a worried "frisk ... did mom and dad ... know this?" said my brother.

I shook my head then I saw the pale face of brother "Brother ... why again !?" I said worriedly.

"frisk ... means father and mother will advise me for 3 hours !!" said my brother.

"Ah ... yes !! I forgot about it, if the father or mother who heard the two of us in trouble will be advised for 3 hours." I thought sweatdroop.