part 8

"(GASP)!?"

I immediately opened my eyes gasping for air, I immediately got up and looked around me.

"I'm back... what the hell is that!? Is that really a nightmare!!" I thought.

I then held my head then I widened my eyes when I felt soft and rough on my head, I immediately got up from my bed and went to the bathroom.

I then looked in the mirror in surprise "the flowers... have grown this much!?" I thought.

I then felt a pain in my throat and then I immediately vomited blood and flowers from my mouth.

"... it's getting worse!!" I thought.

" ... ( n/n ) ... swap ..." I mumbled .

then swap and ( n/n) go straight to appear and see me being like limp " ( m/n)!!" they both shouted.

they both immediately approached me "what happened!?" ask swap.

"flowers ... they are getting more and more ... and getting worse ..." I said breathlessly.

I then saw the two of them were confused then swap quickly took out a bottle from his pocket, then he took out 2 pills and put them in my mouth.

I was forced to swallow the pill, I coughed a cough due to the quick action "what the hell was that swap!?" I said.

"Don't panic (m/n) ... it's a medicine to prevent the flower from growing for a while." say swap.

then he gave me a full bottle of the pill "if you feel like pain like before you have to quickly take the medicine!!" say swap.

"Once a day for you to take the medicine." say swap.

I nodded then went to the bath "Huh~ how much longer are we going to be here." I muttered.

"Don't worry (m/n)!! they will definitely come to save you." say (n/n).

"And just making sure you have to follow their lead first to pretend you're one of them." say swap.

I nodded then I took a shower to freshen up my body but strangely... why is this flower only on the head and one eye while the others are not?

no one POV

after ( m / n ) finished bathing he immediately put on his clothes and put on his jacket, after he finished he just came out of his room to the kitchen for breakfast.

when he was in the kitchen he saw cross who was standing in front of the frying pan, (m/n) then walked over to him and held his shoulder making Cross surprised.

he immediately looked back then realized that it was ( m/n) " oh... ( m/n) why are you here?" asked cross.

"I should be the one asking you that, what are you doing here?" asked (m/n) back.

cross was silent for a moment then he looked at the frying pan again "I want to make breakfast ... but I don't know how." said cross.

( m/n) sweatdroop heard cross's words then had no other thoughts " (sigh) want me to help again like yesterday?" ( M/n) asked.

"uhh... huh?" answer cross.

I then prepare the ingredients for breakfast "we will make the easy first ... like pancakes!!" say (m/n).

then ( m/n) demonstrates how and cross looks at how he cooks but instead he looks at ( m/n) not at how to cook.

"He... reminds me of (m/n)." thought cross.