part 10

[next morning]

( m/n) POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw my room, I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes.

"*ywan* what time is it?" I thought.

I then looked at the clock in my room and saw that it was 06.00 in the morning, I immediately got up from my bed and went to the bathroom.

after I finished taking a shower I immediately looked for clothes that I would wear, after looking for clothes the battery immediately put it on after finishing I immediately went down to the kitchen.

[in the kitchen]

when I got to the kitchen I saw my father and mother who were... "father? mother? what are you two doing?" I asked innocently.

they both immediately stopped what they were both doing and walked away with blushing faces.

"ah... good morning ( m/n)!!" my mother said with a smile.

then he came over to me then carried me to the chair and put me down, I was just confused what they both did just now.

but I didn't care if it was something important to them, then mom brought a plate of pancakes.

"This is your breakfast dear and don't forget to pray." my mother said.

I nodded then I prayed after that I put honey on top of the pancake and ate it happily.

while eating pancakes i thought of frisk "where is frisk daddy?" I asked.

"Frisk? They're going through something important." answered my father.

I became gloomy because I couldn't play with frisk today, I then ate my food quickly.

after eating i asked my parents if i was going out to play and they said yes.

I immediately went outside to play "even though I'm a kid, I can take care of myself." I thought.

I kept walking across my surroundings in awe "wow~ everything looks great." I said.

I kept looking around until suddenly I heard a crying sound coming from an empty alley, I immediately approached the alley and saw 2 a bunch of monsters being confronted by several teenagers while carrying a baseball bat.

The teenager holding the baseball bat shouted at the 2 monsters like 'go back to where you live' and 'you don't deserve to be here'.

I who heard that felt angry but I had to endure it or I would lose control like… back then.

I shook my head then I looked at them again and saw one of the people holding the baseball bat hit one of the 2 monsters until it bled while the other one was being held back by his friend from the baseball bat holder.

"Enough!! they're out of bounds!!" I thought.

I looked around me to throw and I happened to find a few stones, I immediately took the stone and threw it at their heads and hit the target.

" aww!!! who threw stones at me!!"

I chuckled softly then I peeked again then threw another stone at the person but loudly.

"Auch!! Who else threw stones at me!!" shouted the man angrily.

I then threw the last stone not far from them making them look at me throwing "Catch that person!!" said the person.

they finally ran away then I immediately approached the 2 monsters and hid with me, I put my index finger signaling to be quiet they both nodded.

"No one at all- where did those two go!?" shouted the friend of the man holding the baseball bat.