chapter 16

[ in ( m/n) dream]

( m/n) opened hiseyes slowly then he saw he was in a place he didn't know at all, ( m/n) immediately got up and looked around in surprise.

"What's really going on here and... how can I be here when I was just in the library." thought (m/n) frantically.

"You're finally awake... (m/n)." (m/n) hearing a female voice from behind him made him look behind him.

(m/n) widened his eyes in surprise when he saw the figure of the woman, the woman had blonde hair with (e/c) eyes like hers but more sparkling like gems, wore a white dress with a hint of blue on the bottom, and had white wings.

beautiful from behind. (m/n) was stunned by the beauty of the woman, how could the woman in front of him look like an angel, (m/n) shook his head.

"uhh... who are you?" asked (m/n) nervously.

the woman in front of him smiled gently then she held his face ( m/n) made ( m/n) blush a little " my name is ASMERLINDA ROSELINA ... nice to meet you, my successor." said roselina.

(m/n) widened his eyes in surprise "I'm sorry madam but what do you mean I'm your successor?" ask (m/n).

"You are my successor (m/n) ... the successor of the witch of justice and holiness to all wizard." Roselina replied.

"W-what!?" said (m/n) surprised.

"Why are you surprised? I thought you already knew that." said roselina a little disappointed.

"I'm sorry but how can I be your descendant Mrs. Roselina!? I'm not even a descendant of your holy blood." said (m/n) nervously.

roselina let go of the grip on ( m/n's face) then she started laughing making ( m/n) confused "w-why are you laughing?" ask (m/n).

" (chuckles) you ... think if only the blood of the successor? ... not all blood my dear ~ you are not my bloodline because I was not married before I died." said roselina.

"So you ..." hang his words.

"It's true that I died before I could marry and have a family, although you are not my blood successor but you have something as precious as me." said roselina.

suddenly (m/n)'s soul came out making him shocked and scared, then the wings he had seen when hikari showed himself for the first time also appeared behind his were white and purple.

"See you have the most precious thing to me and you too... that is your own soul (m/n). It is your soul that proves you are my successor." said Roselina with a smile.

"Only my successor has a soul like this because this soul is already the most advanced of all souls that ever existed." said roselina.