chapter 31

( m/n) POV

I'm currently at the Skeleton Brothers' house for a sleepover with Undyne, Alpyhs, and Frisk.

because today I can take a few weeks off so I'm free for anything, now I'm with undyne playing a video game and I won " ugh!! this isn't the third time you won punk!! give me a chance to win!!" Undyne said annoyed.

i can only smirk "if i give you a chance then you admit if you give up unydne." I said.

She rolled her eyes then came frisk and took my control game "now it's my turn to play with undyne!!" Frisk said.

I nodded then I sat next to Sans who was sleeping while Papyrus was cooking for Alpysh's bed for dinner.

I looked at the both of them then I felt something on my lap made me look down Sans who was sleeping, I chuckled letting him sleep there until dinner arrived.

"Oh yeah, it's been a month since I met Sunshine, how are his looking for that little friend, huh??" I thought.

Then I feel sleepy eyes make me fall asleep..... I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was now in a place I didn't recognize anymore but… this place wasn't very good either.

here are so many tools and water tubes that give me a bad feeling, I started walking around the place with a feeling of anxiety and while walking around this new place suddenly I saw something.

I saw a water tube that had a figure there because I was curious I approached the water tube and after I approached the water tube ... I was immediately surprised when I saw what was in the water tube.

I widened my eyes "...he-is me? ...but from which AU???" I thought worried and confused.

then I heard the sound of footsteps making me immediately hide behind the water tube in front of me, then I heard someone's voice.

"How is about the 00-12 experiment?" ask ???.

"The experimental conditions seem to have gone downhill, Professor, if he continues like this he may die." say???.

I widened my eyes when I heard that "di-die!?" I thought surprised.

"(sigh) as I thought... then you can go somewhere else." say ???.

then i heard footsteps leaving from here but the other one was approaching towards the water tube in front of me " looks like my self-made experiment will fail... i thought his body will last much longer but it doesnt seem... (chuckles) like someone." say ???.

I kept hearing the conversation "I thought I could cure the disease by giving this dose of medicine to my own child... but unfortunately it doesn't seem like his body can't stand it like his mother... right (m/n)?"

I widened my eyes in surprise "it seems like kidnapping you from your guardian friend is in vain... then I hope you survive that weak body of yours ( m/n)/ experiment 00-12" said ???.

then the sound of the footsteps disappeared made me come out of my hiding place Then I looked at my figure in the water tube "So ... here sunshine's friend is ... then I have to tell him but ... I don't know where this laboratory is located." I muttered.

"underground ... near the forest." I

heard someone's voice then I looked in front of me and was surprised to see myself opening his eyes slightly, then suddenly everything became bright and I immediately woke up from my sleep.

"What the hell was that... "underground near the forest?" Is that where he is now!?" I thought.

I shook my head "ugh my head feels dizzy... I haven't had a dream like this in a long time." I thought.