chapter 23

( m/n) POV [ 2 day later]

2 days have passed since the incident with black magic with the guard beast back then, I have to help EV!cross with EV!killer in royal affairs and tell everyone about what happened.

everyone looked worried for their two kings who still hadn't woken up then I comforted them all by saying if they were both fine just tired and had a small wound that could be healed instantly, while mrs. Grandell and his family have been imprisoned for exercising their right to use royal money for the people.

I'm now together with EV!cross and EV!error and the murder time trio (who just woke up 1 day ago) on royal duty with everyone's permission no matter what, I can barely sleep because of how many stacks of paper the two of them have. so many.

"I feel like I'm back in my office." I thought weakly.

"(chuckles) I was also thinking about how when you come back to your house and start working again, I bet the paper you're working on will be like a mountain." say swap.

"Shut up swap!! My head was about to burst when I saw all these papers... I'm lucky I understand." I thought.

I then heard them both chuckle again which made me shake my head "what's wrong (m/n)?" ask EV! cross.

"nothing ... just swap with ( n/n) which always annoys me." I answered as I reread the paper in my hand seriously.

After a few hours I finally finished working on all the papers, I immediately lay down on EV's office sofa! Dream "how are they all doing?" I muttered.

"Maybe I'll see them." I said.

I then stood up and walked to their room (EV! dream, nightmare, ink, and blue) when I got there with my magic, then I went inside and when I was inside I was surprised when I saw the four of them had woken up from their sleep.

I froze where I saw those who woke up then I immediately ran towards them and immediately hugged EV!dream and EV!ink who were next to each other "Thank goodness you all woke up!! I thought you would still be asleep for a few more days." I said.

I then felt a hand gently caress my head "sorry for making you worry so much (m/n), we didn't expect that we would sleep all this time." said EV!ink.

I continued to hug them with a few tears streaming down my face feeling how relieved I was to see them awake and back to normal again.

after I calmed down a bit I looked at the four of them and still hugged EV!blue who was also shaking a little after waking up from his sleep "poor blue." I thought.

"Tell me (m/n) what has happened for 2 days we are still unconscious?" asked EV!ink.

"As long as the four of you are still unconscious I along with the others take care of the kingdom." I answered.

then I saw EV!dream and EV! shocked nightmare " you all did that!?" said EV! nightmares.

"then what about mrs.grandell? then what about the royal sheet? then what about-" EV!dream said I cut him off by silence.

" wow calm yourself first star!! one by one!!" I said.

he exhaled "okay... (sigh) how about mrs.grandell?" he asked.

"She along with the rest of the Grandell family have been imprisoned for using their royal money arbitrarily and it is they who have created a rumor about the kingdom." I answered.

"So my guess is right." said EV! nightmares.

"Then what about the royal paper? I hope you don't do it all alone." asked EV!dream worried.