chapter 14

( m/n) POV

I opened my eyes slowly and saw the dark roof of the room with a few lights the room was a little dark too, I then got up and held my head.

"I have a headache... how long have I been asleep like this?" I muttered.

"You've been asleep for quite a while." I heard a voice from beside me.

I immediately looked to the side and saw ...

"cross!?" I thought surprised.

"u-uhh... sorry but who are you?" I asked (pretend).

cross looked at me for a while then replied " ... cross ... my name is cross." answer cross.

I slowly nodded "Where am I?" I asked again.

"...you are now in nightmare palace and this is in your room." answer cross again.

I widened my eyes "I was brought back to the palace!?" I thought surprised.

then I heard the sound of the door opening made me look towards the door and see Nightmare who was standing in front of the door.

"You're finally awake (m/n)." said nightmare.

"Y-yes..." I said nervously.

"Can I lie to him!?" I thought.

"You certainly can as long as you have to stay calm all the time." say (n/n).

" Okay." I thought.

"uhh... how long have I been unconscious like this?" I asked.

they were both silent then cross replied "... you've been unconscious for 1 week." answer cross.

I widened my eyes in surprise "1...1 week!?" I said surprised.

" oy ( n / n ) !! swap !! is the time there the same here is much different ! ? " I thought.

"Yeah, when you're in the Empireverse and here it's very different if you're only there 2 days then it's been a week here." swap answer.

"But it's good that you're okay and I think you're like this because of the necklace I gave you to hold your magic so you sleep that long." said nightmare.

"So don't use this necklace as a barrier to my damn magic!!" I thought a little annoyed.

"But if I didn't use the necklace then I wouldn't be able to get to you like now." said nightmare.

he then exhaled "let's go to the dining room ... you must be very hungry because you haven't eaten and drank for a week." said nightmare.

"uhh ... actually I still haven't-" I stopped when I heard the sound of my stomach.

I feel my cheeks heat up with embarrassment " but your stomach says otherwise ( m/n)~" Nightmare said with a smirk.

I covered my face with my hands feeling very very embarrassed "it's time for us to go to the kitchen, the others have finished breakfast except you and Cross." said nightmare while leaving my room.

I then looked at cross who was still looking at me "let's go to nightmare before he gets angry." said cross.

"But before that can I take a shower first... because I feel uncomfortable because I haven't showered yet." I said with a slight blush.

cross nodded "please I will wait in front of your room to wait for you when it's finished." said cross.

I nodded then immediately ran to the bathroom to clean myself.