chapter 25

" START FROM WHEN ME WITH HUMAN FRISK WAS FLYING TO UNDYNE'S HOME TO TRY OUR NEW COOKING RECIPES FOR HIM, BUT WHEN WERE BOTH TRAVEL WERE BOUND OFF BY SOME KINGDOM GUARDS WHO ASKED WE ARE BOTH TUTORIAL TO RETURN!!

WE BOTH LOOKED WORried AFTER HEARING THAT THEN WE HEAR AN EXPLOSION NOT FAR FROM WE ARE NOW, THEN I SEE A HUMAN FRISK FLYING TOWARDS THERE QUICKLY SHOCKED ME AND THE KINGDOM GUARDS.

DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN WITH THEM FINALLY I FOLLOWED THEM FOLLOWING THEIR WHERE THE EXPLOSION HAPPENED, WHEN IT WAS THERE... I WAS SHOCKED BY THE VIEW OF SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE.

I SEE UNDYNE WITH SOME OTHER SOLDIERS LOSE WITH QUITE SERIOUS Wounds ON THEM WHILE FRISK THEY ARE TRAPPED IN A BANDANGAN PRISON.

... THAT'S WHY I COME HOME TO ASK SANS TO HELP THEM BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE BECAUSE SANS WILL DEFINITELY BE LIKE THEM NOW!!" said Sky!tale papyrus sadly.

( m/n) felt sorry for him and continued to calm Sky!tale papyrus " ... papyrus can you tell me ... what are the characteristics of the person who attacked him?" ask (m/n).

he nodded "I still remember very well ... that person has hair ( h/c) with a bit of blackish, has a dim dark blue eye color, has black wings like sans, and wears a mask ... that's the hallmark of that person ." answered Sky!tale papyrus.

"how? is our shot right?" asked ( m/n) in his mind.

"There's no mistaking our guess (m/n)!! This case is like when we were still in Outertale at that time, surely the perpetrator used Sky!tale's soul (m/n) with corruption." take swap seriously.

"Tch what do these perpetrators want!? Using a calm soul to become corrupt like this, do they really know the feelings of these dead souls!?" said (n/n) annoyed.

"But we also don't have time either because he must be holding Sky!tale frisk hostage right now for us." say (n/n).

"But how do we deal with him? You know the last time (m/n) fought he almost died you know." say swap.

then suddenly there was a loud explosion sound that made the conversation between swap, ( n/n), and ( m/n) stop, ( m/n) immediately stood up worried.

"I can't take it anymore!! I'm leaving!!" say (m/n).

"W-wait, human ( m/n) over there has-" Sky!tale papyrus's words were cut off by ( m/n) who had already left the skeleton brother's house ignoring his words.

(m/n) then summoned her wings out and began to fly fast towards the place, when he got there he was surprised to see a raven with star sans who had serious injuries on them.

(m/n) felt angry to see that he immediately took out his magic knife and threw it at the figure who was now holding his weapon to attack raven and star sans, the figure immediately dodged the attack then looked up at him.

(m/n) stared intently at the figure he felt his eyes start to light up a little "let them all go sky!!" shouted (m/n).

'Sky' stared at ( m/n) then growled a little and flew towards ( m/n) so fast that ( m/n) was surprised and resisted the sudden attack of 'Sky'.

then out of nowhere suddenly an attack was behind ( m/n) making ( m/n) hit by the attack until he fell down pretty hard " ( m/n)!!" shouted raven and star sans.

( m/n) winced in pain when she felt her back wound then 'Sky' went down and wanted to step on ( m/n)'s body but luckily ( m/n) was able to get up and immediately dodged the attack.

"Damn he's much stronger than Star." mumbled (m/n).

( m/n) then took out her sword and immediately attacked 'Sky' as well as 'Sky' who also attacked ( m/n), they both clashed their weapons.