chapter 21

third POV

After Angel's arrival he became interested in ( m/n) and sometimes came or met with ( m/n) when he was alone.

Meanwhile ( m/n) at first time was not very comfortable because every time he went out or was alone in Nightmare Palace he was always approached by angel and talked to, but now he is getting used to the presence of angel near him.

now ( m/n) is hanging out together with nightmare again because the first time they both went something was wrong and now they are at cafe Ccino.

when they arrived they were both warmly welcomed by Ccino and the cats who were there, (m/n) happily played with the cats in the cafe with a smile on his face.

nightmare who had seen it a little did not like it, he casually drank his coffee but secretly he watched ( m/n) who was now playing his version of cat making nightmare couldn't help but admit that he was jealous.

Ccino who saw this just chuckled but he was almost like a nightmare he was jealous of the attention ( m / n ) to his cats that made him wish if he were the cat's position.

( m/n) was still playing with the cats until suddenly his version of the cat appeared along with the cross and classic version of the cat, ( m/n) who saw it was happy.

"Hey guys how are you doing here? I hope the other cats don't bother you." say (m/n).

the cat version of ( m/n) looks at him slightly pale then he gives a don't remind me-with-that-things-look, ( m/n) chuckles while nightmare with Ccino looks at ( m/n) weirdly.

"He understands what the cat/(P/n) is saying?" they both thought.

then ( m/n) stopped playing with the cats making them feel sad, ( m/n) then ate the cake quietly.

while eating cake (m/n) remembered what angel said the first time they met, which was about a mate "nightmare can I ask you something?" ask (m/n).

" just ask." said nightmare.

"Angel once said about a soul mate... do you know what he meant by that?" asked (m/n) while eating the cake.

nightmare who heard that almost choked then he immediately blushed " uhhh ... that ... do you really want to know about it." said nightmare nervously.

( m/n) nodded then Nightmare lowered her glass then said " how much do you know about mate?" asked nightmare back.

"As far as I know the mate was destined from God with a red thread tied to their soul mate." answer (m/n).

" ... well the monsters are also almost like that but we have our own way to meet our soul mate, we monster skeletons see mate not from thread but from our soul with our connected soul mate.

if we are close to our soul mate then our soul will feel comfortable, warm, and ... calm, but if we monster skeletons are notoriously overprotective with what is most precious to us which is a mate.

(m/n) looked at Nightmare curiously then Nightmare continued his explanation "So if anyone dares to hurt our soul mate then we monster skeletons have to make a mark on their soul mate so that they get hurt or something happens to them... then we know where the location is them if it is somewhere far away." said nightmare.

( m/n) then blushed a little " ... so the reason you gave this mark ..." said ( m/n ) nervously.

nightmare then smirked "yeah exactly what you are thinking right now." said nightmare.

( m/n) blushed red in his ears " B-but how could ..." said ( m/n) nervously.

"As I explained earlier if skeletons like us feel our soul mate while if our souls feel those feelings and it seems you are the lucky one.