special chapter ✨ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 1/3)

( m/n) POV

I'm attending an important meeting with star sans and bad sans ... why bad sans can be here because a few weeks ago star sans and bad sans made a trust if the two of them would make up.

now we are all discussing something about the universe which he said, ink and dream, see if there is one AU that feels negative, even nightmare says that the AU is very negative, that's not the only thing... ink said that the AU was not made by him.

"You mean this AU just appeared by itself, then?" asked killer.

"Yes and it's really that but strangely enough when I wanted to go in there to check... I saw a school building called 'high school magic'." replied ink.

"So? what's so strange?" asked nightmares.

"The school has several sans au also like us." replied ink seriously.

I widened my eyes "what!? how can that be?" I said surprised.

"I also don't know that's exactly what I want to discuss with you all about this." said ink.

I'm still thinking about it feeling weird for some reason " ( m/n)" call swap.

"yes ... what's the swap?" I said.

everyone went silent hearing me speak, they all got used to me talking with swap or ( n/n).

"There's something strange in the new universe." say swap.

"Yeah I know something's weird too." I said.

"...there's a poor soul crying out there asking for help." said (n/n) worried.

" what!?" I said surprised.

hear my voice they worry "what's wrong ( m/n)?" asked dream worried.

"swap and (n/n) say if they feel someone's soul is crying for help from the new universe." I said while looking at the paper in front of me.

everyone was shocked once again "( gasp) are they hurt!? are they okay!?" Blue asked worriedly.

" of course not." said dust with an annoyed tone.

"Don't be rude dust." I said.

he rolls his eyes while muttering whatever makes me sweatdroop " so what? should we visit that place?" ask error.

"Of course!! we will go there and solve all the problems there!!" said ink.

"But...is it okay with us looking the same as them later?" I asked worriedly.

"I guess if you think so (m/n)!! When I visited the school several times I decided to enroll all of us in that school." said ink happily.

" What!!" we shouted.

then everyone asked ink a lot of things about it while i was having a mental breakdown "no!! don't go to school anymore, enough is enough work that makes me suffer instead of going to school again and learning everything from scratch!!" I thought sadly.

third POV

After the little fight they couldn't help but have to accept it.

Ink also told classic about it and classic chose to come along if something happened.

Ink then made them all school uniforms and after they finished wearing their school uniforms they gathered back "Is everything ready?" ask ink.