chapter 19

cross POV

after I temporarily left the room ( m/n) to report it to nightmare, I immediately went back to his room along with nightmare.

while we were in the middle of the road we were both blocked by so many shadow figures that made it difficult for both of us to pass, the two of us had no other choice but to kill all the shadows.

but the strange thing is that all the shadows when they were slashed turned into black slime like nightmares, after I had my way to the room ( m / n ) I immediately ran towards his room.

when I was in front of the door I immediately opened the door but the door did not open like it was locked making me surprised and panicked.

"How can this door be locked!? when it wasn't early!!" I thought surprised.

then I tried again but still can't I then heard a voice (m/n) saying if you don't come near her it made me panic even more "Is someone there!? I have to hurry!!" I thought.

I then tried to teleport but suddenly I was pushed hard enough to make my eye sockets widen "My magic is being blocked by something!? Looks like the person in the room (m/n) cast a magic to block your magic from entering!?" I said.

then I immediately knocked on the door of the room ( m/n) loudly "( m/n) did you hear me!?" I shouted.

"I tried to open this door but I can't!!"

"I can't use my teleportation magic either!! It's like someone's blocking my magic from within so I can't enter!!" I said.

then there was no answer from ( m/n) made me very worried, I then tried to break down the door but couldn't, then nightmare finally came with horror, dust, and killer.

"Why don't you come inside!?" said nightmare.

"I've tried my best to get in!! but to no avail because every magic I use is always held back like someone is holding it back!!" I said.

then nightmare ordered the three of them to break the door or whatever it was when the three of them took out their gasterblaster suddenly the three of them just disappeared.

" what!?" said the three of them in surprise.

"I told you didn't I!? It's like someone's holding back our magic." I said a little annoyed.

then i immediately felt something happened to ( m/n) made me feel very worried " i feel the pain that is felt by ( m/n)!?" I thought.

Then Nightmare immediately destroyed the door with his tentacles making me surprised and annoyed "why didn't he use it in the first place!!" I thought.

we then entered the room ( m/n) upon entering how surprised I was when I saw 2 figures that were similar to ( m/n) but had different eye colors, nightmare immediately attacked the 2 figures but was immediately detained by a figure with colored eyes dark blue.

"Oy stupid octopus!! Calm down don't like to attack us both suddenly!!" said the figure with dark blue eyes.

"Who are you two!?" said dust.

" we are both swap and ( n/n) or better known as UF!( m/n) and US!( m/n)." answer swap/US!( m/n).

I dropped my jaw a little "what!?" surprise the four of us ( nightmare).

"What's with your expressions? You guys look like you just saw a ghost and cross why are you so surprised? Don't you already know if it's the two of us?" say swap/US!( m/n).

I blinked my eyes a few times " what ... you mean? I asked confused.

I looked at the two of them who involved myself flatly "...are you so old that you forgot the figure of a friend from (m/n)." say ( n/n) UF!( m/n).