chapter 22 + (visit Empireverse) ( 2/3)

still ( m/n) POV

I looked at the three of them from behind this pillar wall "seems the three of them know each other." I thought.

I then saw the noble lady smiling at EV!ink with a blush on her cheeks but there was something strange about that woman… wait a minute-

"What is that smoke behind that woman!?" I thought surprised.

I saw a black smoke behind the woman and the smoke started to spread and wanted to hit EV!blue and EV!ink!? I quickly ran towards the two of them quickly " Mr. Ink!! Mr. Blue!!" I shouted.

The three of them's attention is now turned to me then I the black smoke immediately away from the two of them and hide behind the noble woman makes me relieved, I immediately hugged EV!blue tightly.

"Sorry I'm late!! I was in the royal library reading and before I knew it time had passed." I said while playing with my fingers nervously.

" aww~ it's okay ( m/n)!! but it looks like you came just in time." said EV!ink with a smile.

he then rubbed my head making me feel comfortable then EV!blue hugged me back with a big smile, I then looked at the noblewoman earlier and saw she was giving me a sharp look like she wanted to kill me.

"What's her problem?" I thought confused.

" Mr. Ink, who is the woman in front of you?" I asked innocently.

EV!ink looked at me then looked at the woman in front of him "oh she's Miss Varessa Grandell, she was a guest who was staying here a few days ago for some reason." replied EV!ink with a smile.

I nodded then I smiled at Mrs. Varessa "Greetings Miss Grandell!! I ( m/n) ( L/n) nice to meet you." I said.

She then smiled at me but forcefully "nice... to meet you too little boy." said Mrs. Varesa.

then I grabbed EV!ink and EV!blue's hands "Come on, Mr. Ink and Mr. Blue, let's drink tea together while eating my cake." I said.

EV!ink immediately cheered up hearing this "let's go to the tea table near the flower garden!!" said EV!ink while carrying me.

I was surprised then he immediately ran followed by EV!blue who shouted EV!ink to get me down, for the last time I looked at Mrs. Varessa I saw her who looked at me with hatred in her eyes.

"I don't like that woman...she makes me feel bad about something." I thought warily.

after arriving at the flower garden I immediately sat in the middle of the two of them, EV!ink immediately ordered the maid to bring tea and cakes that I made while EV!blue looked at EV!ink surprised and looked at me.

"I made a cake in the kitchen to make a star and also an EV! nightmare so that they both could be comfortable doing their job." I said.

EV!blue nodded in understanding then he asked me what book I was doing in the library and I replied I only read books about kingdoms and also legendary magicians in those books, he looks proud.

"But I just found out that here a legendary magician has a guard animal, I don't think they have a guard animal." I said confused.

"Because they have something very important to guard that's why the strongest magicians created a guard animal to guard this important object from being lost or stolen." said EV!ink.

"Woah!! Is it here too?" I asked.

EV!ink seems to be thinking "uhhm... I don't really remember but it seems there is!!" replied EV!ink.