part 5

( m/n) POV

in his dream (m/n):

I opened my eyes and saw I was in such a beautiful place, I changed my position to sit and looked around in awe.

I feel like I'm in a forest, there are lots of trees, rivers, animals, plus the cool wind makes me feel very comfortable.

I then got up and walked towards the river near me and sat in front of river while putting my feet into the water.

"The water is so cold... it's all very comfortable." I muttered.

" woah~ you had such a beautiful dream ( m/n)!!" someone said behind me.

I was immediately shocked and fell in the river but I was lucky the water was shallow otherwise I would have drowned, I then saw who was talking.

"dreams?" I said.

"hi (m/n)!! sorry for startling you!!" said dream.

I nodded then Dream gave her hand to help me and I accepted.

" thank you." I said.

dream nodded then I sat back together with dream beside me.

"How can you be here dream?" I asked.

"I also protect someone's dream from my brother." replied dream.

I was surprised "you have a brother?" I asked.

dream nodded "yes" dream answered sadly.

I looked at dream with pity then I hugged him hoping to calm him down, I felt dream hugged me back tightly.

I stroked his back "sorry if I ask something that makes you sad dream." I said.

"It's okay... you don't know." said dream.

1 hour later

then I let go of my arms smiling "have you calmed down?" I asked.

dream nodded with a smile "yes!! thank you very much for calming me down." said dream.

I nodded then I had an idea "dream... do you want to listen to a song?" I asked.

dream nodded happily "Of course I want!!" said dream.

I then a harmonica from my trouser pocket somehow a harmonica can be there.

I then played a song using the harmonica :