chapter 13 : Empireverse part (1/3)

still ( m/n) POV

Marina nodded "This kingdom is ruled by His Majesty Dream." said marina.

"And he is a very good person and always brings happiness to this village!!" said alfred happily.

"...dream of conquering the kingdom?" I thought.

" surprise!!" I hear swap and ( n/n) scream in my mind.

" swap!! ( n/n)!! what is the meaning of all this!!" I thought angrily.

"We decided to allow you to go to another universe but different from those in here." swap answer.

"So what AU is this?" I asked.

"Empireverse!!" answer (n/n).

"...not surprised if dream here becomes a king." I thought.

they both chuckled "alright!! you already know all the information right? then we will get to leave you and have fun!!" say swap.

"Hey!! wait a minute, when can I come back!?" I said.

"(m/n)? Who are you talking to?" asked alfred.

"ah!! sorry... I seem to have lost my thought." I replied sweatdrop.

they both nodded then alfred invited me to come with him to buy food and offered me food but i politely declined.

then the three of us arrived at a bakery the three of us then went inside, alfred and marina ordered bread and ate it.

while eating bread the three of us controlled about ourselves " you before moving here, where do you live?" asked Marina.

the question makes me nervous "uhh...i live...stay,... a place a bit far from here also because of my father's work." I replied.

"nice job!!" my mind.

"Then why did you move here for what?" asked alfred.

"...because... my father's job!! yes!! my father often changes places to work and it seems like the most appropriate place here!!" I answered again.

they both nodded making me heave a sigh of relief, after the three of us talked the three of us separated because they both had to go home and give their families food.

I nodded then I immediately went somewhere possible around this village, I kept going around this village until I accidentally bumped into someone and made what that person was carrying fell.

"I'm sorry sir!! let me help!!" I said.

then I helped pick up all the fallen papers and gave them to the person I hit.

"This sir, once again I'm really sorry for bumping into you!!" I said, bowing.

"No problem kid!! The important thing is that you apologized!!" I heard a familiar voice.

I widened my eyes when I heard the voice then I saw a familiar face "...ink..." I thought.

I was speechless seeing this ink from the AU in front of me" shot!! I totally screwed everything up!!" I thought nervously.

"uhh ... kid? are you okay?" ask EV!ink?

I slowly nodded "again I'm sorry sir!! I have to go!!" I said.

then I wanted to run away from him but his hand he held mine made me more nervous " hey kid!! uhh ... just curious ... what's your name?" asked EV!ink.

"...uhh...my name...my name.."

" How about this!!" I thought panicked.

"!? my name is ( L/n)!! ( L/n)!!" I answered.