chapter 22 + ( visit empireverse) (3/3)

Nightmare POV

I was in my room to treat ( m/n) who was sick, I've ordered cross or killer to get fever medicine for ( m/n).

when i was compressing his head with a warm cloth i saw him starting to break out in cold sweat which made me worried "he doesn't sweat this much in general...does a sick human have to be like this when he has a fever." I thought worried.

I then sat beside ( m/n) while reading my book to relieve my boredom, at first I wanted to take him to Sci but because of what happened at that time made me still can't trust him anymore.

"(sigh) I wish (m/n) a speedy recovery." I muttered.

when I was reading my book I felt something off now, I stopped reading the book then looked at (m/n) who was fast asleep but... I immediately widened my two eyes socket when I saw a blood coming out of his mouth.

"What is this!? Why is he suddenly bleeding!?" I said surprised.

" NIGHTMARE!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!" I hear sound from swap.

" what is it?" I asked.

" WE NEED HELP NOW!! NO MORE TIME OR NOT ( M/N) WILL LOSE HIS LIFE AGAIN!!" said swap frantically.

I was taken aback by his words "what!? what do you mean again and what's with (m/n)!?" I said angry.

" WE WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING LATER NOW PLEASE HELP US TO HEAL ( M/N)!!" say (n/n).

I held my anger at them both " ok now what should I do?" I asked.

"We want you to remove the soul (m/n) from his chest." answer (n/n).

"His soul!? You knew it would be sensitive to him!!" I said.

" just do it!!" they both shouted.

I then did so I put my hand in front of his chest and took his soul out of his chest, after removing his soul I was surprised to see his soul which had a few cracks there.

"Why does his soul have some cracks!?" I thought worried.

"already ... now what?" I said.

"Take hold of his soul and cast a little bit of your magic the rest we will both do." say swap.

I with a slight blush on my face held onto the soul belonging to ( m/n) then I channeled a little bit of my magic into the soul ( m/n), while channeling my magic I could see his soul glow slightly purple and cyan which my magic marks entered into his soul.

"I've done it ... now explain to myself what happened?" I asked seriously.

"It's like this right now (m/n) is being poisoned." say swap.

"poisoned!? how come?" I asked.

the two of them then explained to me about how they let ( m/n) rest with her half consciousness in another world, i wanted to be mad at them both but they both also said that it also made ( m/n) a lot healthier and process healing is faster.

"Now what should I do?" I asked them both.

"You just keep (m/n) it's a nightmare, the rest let us do it." say swap.

"That's right ... besides now we are both carrying out the execution of someone who has dared to harm our friend." said (n/n) coldly.

"wow I didn't think that (n/n) could be scary because as far as I know she is the most gentle and kind like frisk but it seems she also has a dark side" I thought.