chapter 13 EMPIREVERSE (3/3)

no one POV

after the departure of lavender ( m/n) can now calm down again and can return to his dimension but he must enjoy his time with EV!star sans as he said back then.

now he's with EV!Blue on patrol and whether it's a miracle or not his body is back to its original form as an adult again, at first the three of them were shocked and ( m/n) immediately explained everything to them and they understood.

right now the two of them were looking around the village in case of chaos or otherwise, ( m/n) looked around the village in amazement at how comfortable and calm the atmosphere was.

when traveling EV!blue always talks about the people of this village and how he conquered criminals who used to commit crimes, and so on.

when they were talking suddenly they heard a voice like asking for help made them both immediately ran towards the voice.

( m/n) POV

when me and EV!blue were talking to each other suddenly we heard a sound like a scream for help, we both immediately ran towards the voice.

when we arrived how surprised I was when I saw a group of thieves who were holding one of the residents hostage and pointing their guns at their necks/heads.

"PLEASE FORGIVE US!!! WE HAVE NOTHING ELSE!!"

" SHUT UP!! QUICKLY GET YOUR THINGS OUT NOW OR YOU WILL DIE NOW!!" the thief shouted 1.

one of the residents who became a hostage was frightened, me and EV!blue who saw it became angry "where are the other soldiers who are guarding blue?" I asked.

" I DON'T KNOW ( M/N ) !! BUT THEY DO NOT LOOK AROUND THE AREA!!" said EV! blue.

"Then let's immediately save them!!" I said.

EV!blue nodded then we both ran towards the scene, when we arrived we both saved them and defeated the villains.

The hostage residents thanked us and gave me a gift as a token of gratitude but I refused sincerely, then said that I was sincere in helping them.

then we both went back on patrol again " is your work every day like this blue?" I asked.

"NEVER (M/N)!! I HELP THE RESIDENTS HERE SOMETIMES WHEN THEY ARE IN TROUBLE OR THERE'S PROBLEMS AND FIGHTING THE CRIMINALS THAT SOMETHING TROUBLE IN HERE." replied EV! blue.

I nodded hearing his answer then we went back on patrol and sometimes I made a joke to make EV!blue a little annoyed.

I chuckled seeing his annoyed face but without me realizing that EV! blue had been looking at me with eyes that had changed from stars to small hearts with blue cheeks.

after patrolling together with EV!blue now it's time for me to go with EV!dream and EV!blue a little disappointed but I immediately rubbed his head with a smile.

"Thank you for spending time with Blue!! Maybe next time we can both be like this again!!" I said smiling.

he nodded then I looked at EV!dream who was also waiting for me, I then said goodbye to EV!blue and walked towards EV!dream.

"How about your time?" asked EV!dream.

"Fun!! The two of us are also fighting criminals who are causing trouble in the village." I answered.

"Looks like they're not satisfied either." said EV!dream.

I chuckled a little then we both spent time together, EV!dream took me around his palace and looked around the garden.