chapter 20

no one POV

after everything returned to normal (m/n) as usual eating his cake while drinking his coffee quietly while playing with his own version of the cat for some reason when he played a lot of bad sans and star sans versions of cats surrounded the two of them.

some are lying on the lap ( m/n) some are lying near the arms ( m/n) some even lick the fur belonging to the cat's version of himself.

Ccino who saw this could only laugh at his cat's behavior and the expression of (m/n), he then did his job as usual until it finally closed.

when it was closing Ccino was helped by ( m/n) who was still at the cafe because Ccino said that he would explain everything and also the cat.

after helping Ccino clean up the cafe they both sat on chairs while enjoying hot tea with some cats who had not slept, after that Ccino explained everything about the magic in his cafe and the cats based on sans au who had come here.

( m/n) nodded in understanding then he looked at the exact same cat as his and said meaning if the cat he saw earlier is now his version of cat, Ccino nodded while stroking the cat version of ( m/n) gently.

then the two of them chatted until it was almost half past midnight, ( m/n) then said goodbye to Ccino and thanked him for wanting to accompany him to talk.

Ccino also thanked him for coming to his cafe and hoped ( m/n) could come back, then ( m/n) went to his nightmare castle to come back after calming himself down.

after ( m/n ) left Ccino felt a little disappointed that he only got to see ( m/n ) for a short time but he was happy that he was able to take the time to talk to him.

Ccino blushed while stroking the fur of the sleeping version of the classic cat with the version ( m/n) looking at him happily.

( m/n) POV

after i left fluffytale/ccino cafe i finally returned to nightmares castle along with swap and ( n/n), after i felt everything was quiet " looks like the others are already asleep." I thought.

I then walked towards the kitchen to store some cakes that I brought from the Ccino cafe, when I arrived in the kitchen I saw a faint shadow of someone in front of the refrigerator.

I was curious to approach the figure then put my hand on his shoulder making the figure surprised and immediately hit me but I immediately avoided his view.

" What is this!?" said the figure.

"!? horrors?" call me.

horror immediately froze in place with sweat "( m-(m/n)?" said horror nervously.

"What are you doing tonight in front of the fridge?" I asked.

I then saw a nervous nervous face "well... (sigh) I was hungry so I decided to look for food in the fridge hoping there was food but it didn't seem like there was only some spaghetti." replied the nervous horror.

"You hungry? ... want me to make food for you?" I said.

I saw him widen his eye sockets "N-no need!! You must be really tired after experiencing your... stress." said horror worried.

I couldn't help but smile a little and stroked his head "it's okay!! I'm feeling better now, please wait a moment I will cook food for you." I said.

horror nodded then sat at the dining table, I then put a plastic bag in the refrigerator and took out the spaghetti ingredients and cooked it.

when I was cooking I could feel that someone was watching me all this time making me look back and see the horror that was looking at me Then he immediately turned his face away while blushing.