chapter 26

( m/n) POV

after i left birdtale back to undertale together with ink, dream, and blue, i was directly in front of sans' house.

before entering his house I knocked on the door but suddenly a stupid idea crossed my mind "sounds like a fun idea." I thought with a small grin.

"Are you thinking about (m/n)?" ask (n/n).

"secret~ you'll love it." I thought.

I then knocked on the door then I heard a voice from Sans "Who's there?" he asked.

I then heard the blue groan made me smile "do-ya" I said.

"do-ya who?" he asked again.

"Do ya want to be my boyfriend?" I said teasingly.

then all went silent " wow did you finally confess your feelings to sans ( m/n)?" say swap.

"No, I'm just testing something, I still remember what Sans said when Nightmare kidnapped me at that time." I thought.

" Which one?" ask (n/n).

"when he whispers something to me if he's 'liking me'." I thought.

"Oh!!! I remember now." say swap.

then i saw the door opened showing sans blushing made me hold back my laughter "he-hey kid that's not the way to play knock knock joke!!" said sans with a blue blush on his cheeks.

"oh? but that includes a joke knock sans." I said.

he immediately fell silent with a very flushed face that made me chuckle I then looked back at star sans, I was immediately a little surprised when I saw them silent with empty eye sockets.

"What's with the three of them?" I thought confused.

"It's possible that they're jealous because you flirt with Sans." say swap.

" hahaha funny joke swap." I thought.

"I'm not joking!!" said swap annoyed.

"swap right ( m/n) they must be jealous because they like you too." say (n/n).

silent hearing the words of ( n / n) " uhh are you serious?" I asked.

"Yes!! we are very serious (m/n), are you too blind to know that?" said swap annoyed.

"...oh sorry I haven't felt like that in a long time." I thought as I recalled the last bad memory.

"What do you mean you haven't felt that way in a long time... have you actually ever felt what it's like to like someone (m/n)." say (n/n).

I didn't answer, I just stared blankly at the things I didn't like the most in my life, then suddenly my body was shaken making me wake up from my daydream.

"Are you okay (m/n)? I feel a negative aura from you." asked dream worried.

I blinked a few times and then looked the other way "Y-yeah I'm fine!! s-sorry I just remembered something that... I didn't want." I said with a fake smile.

"Uhh let's go inside and there's something I want to talk to you about (m/n)." said sans.

I nodded then we all went inside and sat on the living room sofa "So what do you want to ask me sans?" I said.

he looked at me for a while then looked at ink,dream, and blue made me a little uncomfortable" (sigh) like this (m/n)... have you been feeling anything strange lately?" he asked.

I'm confused "feeling weird? no I don't feel anything at all." I answered surprised.

the four of them nodded making me confused "what are they doing? like they're just interrogating us." say swap.