chapter 13 Empireverse part (2/3)

no one POV

( m/n) then said the plan later when they met the person who wrote the letter, EV!ink and dream were a little worried that the plan would fail and make ( m/n) hurt.

after telling him plan he immediately got ready because it was going to be night soon, ( m/n) wore a white coat with a hat to cover his face because he was afraid that he would be caught.

skip Time [at night]

at night their plan starts soon ( m/n) is now waiting on a bench near the lake but ... the lake seems to be in his vision with ... someone.

while EV! dream, ink, and blue hide not far from ( m/n) are watching ( m/n) as planned.

"Will this work?" asked EV!blue worriedly.

"Don't worry blue!! This plan will definitely work, as long as we hide as much as we can." said EV!ink.

"Guys!! Look someone is coming towards (m/n) from beside him!!" said EV!dream.

then the three of them saw a figure with a white hood "but why does the clothes that the figure is wearing... look familiar?" said EV!ink.

"Ink's right... that outfit looks familiar." said EV!dream.

then they saw ( m/n) looked at the figure and the figure then opened the hood and showed his form.

"!?" - EV! dream, ink, and blue.

"That..." said EV!ink.

"Isn't he ..." said EV!dream.

"... cross!!!..." said EV!blue.

EVs! cross stands in front of ( m/n) with a calm face making ( m/n) surprised and doesn't think that the person he has to meet is EV!cross.

"... cr-cross!?" say (m/n).

"(chuckles)... it's been a long time since we've seen each other... lavender." said EV! cross.

( m/n) POV

I looked at the EV!cross in front of me in shock "he...he was the one who sent the letter!?" I thought.

then he sat beside me while turning his face " ... what do you want to meet me here?" I asked.

EV!cross was silent for a moment then he looked at me and ... handed me a flower.

" flower?" I thought confused.

EVs! cross gives a flower that is purple like lavender "...is that lavender?" I asked.

EVs! cross nodded but i caught his cheeks which was slightly purple even though his face was turned away from mine " ... i hope you can accept it." said EV!cross quietly.

I nervously took the flower with a slight blush on my face " wow lavender? ... I didn't know that cross in AU was so romantic." I thought sweadroop.

" Hehehe thank you?" I said.

he nodded we both remained silent and could only hear the sound of crickets at night with beautiful flowers near the lake.

"...is there something you want to say to me?" I asked.

"Oh .. y-yes ... I wanted to tell you something about ... a few months ago." answer EV! cross.

" a few months ago?" I thought.

"That's where the two of them decided to stop being friends and never meet again (m/n)!!" answer (n/n).

"I ... I wanted to have shouted at you and said if ... if I hated you." say nEV! cross sadly.