chapter 15

nightmare POV

after we all finished to spoil the AU again we finally went home and when we arrived we went to the dining room because I thought ( m/n) was eating.

but i was wrong but not (m/n) but the food on the dining table made me surprised "who made dinner?" I asked.

"Probably Phantom Papyrus?" guess dust and killer.

"There's no way they're both stupid, they just never put their feet in the kitchen other than us and..." Cross stopped his words.

" and what?" asked killer.

"(m/n)" I said.

the five of them looked at me surprised "what? did you guys forget who can cook at that time?" I said.

"...didn't that kid lose his memory?" said horror.

I was also surprised but didn't show them "That's right... I agree this time with Horror's words this time, how can he cook if his memory has been lost?" I thought.

"How else can we eat this food if it's already made." said dust.

in the end we all ate homemade ( m/n) and how surprised I was when I tasted the food which was completely different from when he was cooking it.

"... delicious..." I mumbled.

skip time ---> (after eating)

After dinner I went straight to my office to finish my other work and think about our next plan to kidnap Chara and Frisk AU.

"We've managed to kidnap OT! Frisk again next... undertale?" I said.

"No it's still too difficult and for sure that kid is protected under Star Sans now, it seems that everything is quite as planned." I thought.

"Tomorrow means just doing the next plan." I thought.

Then I felt a very negative aura that made me wonder whose aura it was, it seemed that the aura was coming from this castle.

I then went towards the aura and stood in front of the room (m/n) which turned out to be the aura coming from "why does he have a negative aura like this?" I muttered.

I then heard the sound of isek making me curious and then entered the room, when inside I saw (m/n)? who was sleeping but he was also crying… it seemed he had a bad dream.

I then sat on his bed and when I wanted to touch his hair I heard him talking.

"Please don't punish me... I didn't do anything... I beg you." mumbled (m/n) frantically.

hearing that voice made me pause for a long time "who hurt him?" I thought furiously.

" I beg you aunty ... I did not kill ( f/c/n) ( fake/cousin/name)!! ... don't hurt me." mutter (m/n) continuously.

looks like he has a trauma that he is scared like that... do his family and classic know about this? My hand automatically stroked his hair slowly making ( m/n) wake up and slowly opened his eyes.

"...nighty?..." murmured (m/n).

I widened my eye sockets "...so he remembers it huh..." I thought.

"... go back to sleep" I said.

"...uhm..." then he fell asleep again as I kept stroking his head making me feel something warm on my heart.