part 6

[ please play the music if i say so]

sans ( classic) pov

I looked at ( m/n) in surprise and a little scared... the aura he gave off was quite terrifying.

"I ask again ... who deserves to die." say (m/n).

we were all silent and didn't answer his question, then he looked at Blue who was still crying while hugging our jacket!(m/n).

then he approached Blue then hugged Blue and whispered something to Blue made him widen his eye sockets, I was surprised what was whispered to Blue.

then Blue looks a little happy and stares ( m/n) hoping " REALLY!? COULD THEY'ALL COME BACK!!" said Blue.

(m/n) nodded "yes... I'm sure they'll come back but this will be the last time I'll use that magic." say (m/n).

then ( m/n) grabbed his jacket us!( m/n) and hugged him " I'm sorry... for not being able to help you...(chuckles)... I'm really weak." say (m/n).

his words reminded me when i couldn't save papyrus when frisk was doing the genocide route, then he put on a jacket us!(m/n).

"I make sure ... you will not feel the  grudge ... Swap." mumbled (m/n).

Then I saw (m/n) glare at Nightmare and his subordinates sharply, "I will make sure you all get the punishment you deserve." say (m/n).

[ Play the music now!!]

then his eyes turned blood red and then ( m/n) took off the eye pact on one of hid eyes and revealed his brown eyes that shone slightly.

I widened my eyes in surprise. "He... just like me!? Will he be as fair as when I fought Frisk on the Genocide Route!?" I think.

( m/n) get up and smiled a little " it's a beautiful day here, birds are flying and flowers blooming... on days like this... killer's like you ..." said ( m/n).

I immediately teleported with frisk a bit away from ( m/n) so with the other "must have real judgment." say (m/n).

suddenly a blue sword shot out from below almost hitting Nightmare and his subordinates, we all widened our eyes. " How!?" said fell surprised.

then (m/n) took out his sword and the blade immediately turned red, then he immediately attacked quickly making Nightmare and his gang a little difficult because of his speed.

"He's too fast!!" shouted cross.

then ( m/n) stopped using his sword making us surprised " why did he stop?" ask ink.

"It's bad ... brother is angry." Frisk said.

I looked at frisk confused "what why?" I asked.

"He usually gets a little out of control of using his magic so he can kill someone in a few minutes, and he almost killed the bully at my school for bullying me." Frisk replied.

I immediately looked at (m/n) who was still silent "what? you're tired." said the killer who had been released from the knife (m/n).

"No... this is just the beginning." say (m/n).

"Judgment has just begun." say (m/n).

Then from behind ( m/n) a 5 gasterblaster appeared!? "what!! how did he have that" I said surprised.

The 5 gasterblasters immediately launched their attacks, killer, dust, and horror released their gasterblasters.

the attack resulted in an attack so intense that it was hard for us to see.