if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (3/5)

[3 days after the incident]

( m/n) POV

I walked towards the class I was in now because my leave for vacation was enough so I decided to go back to school and maybe if I'm lucky I can meet Isana Yashiro before he becomes the silver king and make friends with him.

I ran to my class quickly and finally arrived in front of my class, I immediately went inside and saw everyone staring at me "I'm sorry for being late sensei." I said while bowing.

"(sigh) no problem but next time don't repeat it, now you can sit on your bench." said Mr. Mitoshi.

I nodded then I sat in my chair and watched Mr. Hitoshi teach, while I was taking notes suddenly someone called my name.

"Shhh-hikaru-san? hikaru-san?" I looked to my side and saw Isana Yashiro made me widen my eyes in surprise but immediately calmed down "Y-yes" I stuttered.

"I can't believe it!! What luck is this!?" I thought happy.

"Can I borrow your pen for a while? Mine's gone." Yashiro said softly.

I nodded then I lent him my pen "Thank you very much Hikaru-san!!" he said with a smile.

"Y-yes." I said.

After the lesson Mr. Mitoshi finished the recess bell came and I came out of the classroom carrying my lunch to the school roof why? because I have a feeling that he's up there.

when i got to the roof of the school i then looked for the place where yashiro used to stay and he was there with the cat in front of him eating " calm down ( m/n)!! you have to act!!" I thought.

I then approached him "oh you're here yashiro-san!!" I said happily.

I saw him surprised then looked at myself "hi-hikaru-san." said yashiro surprised.

I just smiled gently at him then sat in front of him "can I join you here? I don't have any friends to eat with." I said.

"Oh I see... no problem!! I'm happy if someone wants to eat with me." he said with a smile.

I then opened my lunch box and was tempted by the contents of the lunch, then I looked at Yashiro's lunch which was only white rice? I sweatdroop when I saw him eating the rice like it was nothing, I exhaled then I gave half my lunch to him making him surprised.

"If you can add less, I have more." I said softly.

I then gave neko some of my fish and he ate it quickly like shiro made me shake my head seeing that, then an incident of tatara death crossed my mind.

"I have to prevent his death as soon as possible... wait December 8th isn't that tomorrow!?" I thought surprised.

"Didn't I think that the prologue in K-project would be this fast!?" I thought surprised.

"What's wrong Hikaru-san??" Shiro asked.

I immediately snapped out of my daydream "huh? ...oh I'm fine just thinking about something." I said nervously.

he looked at me confusedly while tilting his head making anyone would feel cute seeing that "it's nothing... it's just... i'm confused on how to make friends." I said with a slight blush.

"ehhh!! Hikaru-san doesn't know how to have friends!? Did Hikaru-san not have friends as a child??" said Shiro surprised.

"Well ... uhh ... I'm fairly new here and I'm a little shy to approach someone I think is new." I lied.

"Ehh... I thought Hikaru-san had a lot of friends after coming here." Shiro said.

"No... I sometimes don't come because of family matters that come so I have to go to school sometimes." I said while rubbing the back of my neck.