if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (4/5)

frisk POV

I kept running towards where the building was and as I remember the building was not too far from here, I kept running as hard as I could ignoring the screams from my brother's friends now.

"Please don't die!! Please don't die Brother!!" I thought worried.

I then heard Chara's voice "Why don't you ask your brother's friend for help what's his name... Rai? Well he is!! He has a teleportation power like your brother too." said char.

I immediately stopped hearing Chara's words "You have a point!!" I thought.

I immediately turned around and ran towards where Rai and Shingeru were while running I ran into the two of them "Thank God you're back, Frisk, we have to-" I immediately cut off Rai's words.

"Use your power!!" I said.

"W-what..." Rai said surprised.

"Use your teleportation power and teleport us to the top of the tower building." I said.

Rai nodded then he held my hand and Shingeru then in the blink of an eye we arrived, I immediately looked for my brother's whereabouts and saw him. "Brother!!" I shouted.

I immediately ran towards him and saw his body which was already bleeding on his stomach "W-what happened!?" Rai asked Mr. Totsuka.

I'm scared remembering my dream about my brother's death then I held his hand which was getting cold making me even more scared "Anyone please call an ambulance!!" I said while crying.

"Let me call!!" I hear voice from Rai.

I kept holding my brother's hand while crying "I-I'm sorry Frisk... if... if only I had saved your brother earlier and didn't... be silent-" I immediately cut him off, Mr. Tatara.

"N-no this isn't Mr. Tatara's fault!! ... Brother already knew about this and chose to save you." I said while wiping my tears.

I kept holding my brother's hand tightly "I beg you to hold on, brother (m/n)!!" I thought.

"Frisk... he's dying." I heard Chara's voice shaking.

I widened my eyes hearing that then I saw a heart or soul belonging to my brother in front of me " N-no!! Can't!! Don't!!" I stuttered.

"AMBULANCE IS COMING!!" shouted Ray.

I heard that I felt relieved then my brother's body was carried by Mr. Tatara "Let me help!!" he said.

then the three of us ran downstairs and the ambulance took my brother to the hospital then followed by me, rai, and shingeru but mr. tatara didn't follow he said he would go to the bar to explain everything that happened.

after arriving at the hospital all the nurses and doctors immediately took my brother into the ICU room and I could only wait while crying "shh~ don't cry frisk your brother will be fine." Rai said while stroking my hair.

I was just silent, still crying, I looked at my hand which was still blood from my brother.

It reminded me of the bad dream I had last night, I tightened my arms on Rai.

third POV

frisk, Rai, and shingeru are still waiting to hear from ( m/n) while waiting for the other members to come and not long after the three of them heard footsteps coming towards them " WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!? WHERE IS THE BOSS!!" said Natsuhiko.

The other members have arrived they all looked at Rai and Shingeru who looked sad then they looked at Frisk who was still crying with blood on his clothes and hands making everything freeze in their place.