chapter 27

nightmare POV (finally!!)

I stared intently at dream and attacked him with my tentacles but he was able to dodge and attack me, I kept throwing my attacks at dream quickly.

"nightmare stop all this!! they all here are innocent!!" shouted dream.

I huffed in annoyance "I don't care!! I just came here for fun." I said.

I then attacked Dream again but this time it hit his cheekbones and legs only, I smirked when I saw his trembling slightly to stand up from the injuries he took in this fight.

when I wanted to attack him again suddenly I could feel the aura of someone who made me speechless and shocked "This aura... there's no way I thought he was gone!?" I thought surprised.

I then looked at the trees near me until my eyes turned towards the tree with a slight mane of hair (h/c), I widened my eye sockets "no way... that's him right?" I thought.

I immediately teleported in front of the tree and cut the tree until it fell after the tree fell I could see a figure that I thought was dead "it's really him ... he is in front of me and he still looks healthy." I thought.

his short ( h/c) hair that was neat, his eyes ( e/c) and brown that sparkled like gems and didn't dim, his skin was still fresh not pale... he was still alive and breathing.

I trembled a little "( m- ( m/n) is it really you...?" I asked shaking.

"Damn it I shouldn't have pointed at my weak side but I couldn't stand it after seeing him again and this time he's still alive." I thought.

"N-night are you okay?" asked (m/n) worriedly.

how much I missed the little nickname he used to call me and his voice was heard, I then felt an attack coming my way.

I quickly tied my tentacles to my body ( m/n) and dodged Dream's attack, I growled a little.

"nightmare let go ( m/n)!!" shouted dream.

I don't like to let go of something precious to me never again, without realizing I had tightened my grip on ( m/n) so I heard a small whimper.

I was surprised to see that and realized that I was still holding (m/n) on my tentacles, I then looked at the error that was focusing on fighting Ink while glitching a little "We should all back off first, I'll take care of this AU for now." I thought.

"Error open the portal now we will retreat!!" I shouted.

the error immediately made the portal after it was ready we all entered the portal and the last I heard was the screams of star s*** shouting the name ( m/n).

We were all inside the castle then I looked at (m/n) who was still standing there blankly "Not again!? The last time I felt this feeling was when he disappeared!!" I thought worried.

"You can all go back to your rooms... I'm going somewhere." I said coldly.

I then took ( m/n) to my room and hugged him immediately making him flinch a little "good looks like he was daydreaming earlier." I thought with relief.

"Thank God you woke up from your daydream moonlight." I said.

(m/n) looked at me in shock " u-uhh what happened nightmare?" ask (m/n).

"You don't remember?" I said confused.

he thought for a while then widened his eyes "...i remember now...why did you bring me here again!?" he said surprised.

I hugged him tightly with a serious look "You've been missing for a few days and when I came to your place because I felt a fairly strong negative aura from you I immediately went there and... I saw you sleeping like a... dead person. " I said with fear.