chapter 22 + ( visiting empireverse) ( 1/3)

( m/n) POV

I slowly opened my eyes and all I saw was blur "why is everything getting... blurry?" I thought.

"(m/n)? are you okay?" asked ( n/n) worried.

"I don't know (n/n)...why everything looks blurry to me and...why all of a sudden my body goes limp." I thought.

"...it looks like you're sick (m/n)." say swap.

"...huh?" I muttered.

"It seems that the effects of your body that the expert took for too long so that it made your body weak is what makes you sick right now." swap answer.

I was silent, I didn't understand what he meant by "...what do you mean?" I asked.

"(sigh) it's like this your body can't be used for too long or taken expertly by a dead soul forcibly... so it makes your body weak because it requires quite a large amount of magic." say (n/n).

"I wonder how you two found out about this." I thought.

"My body was once taken expertly by Chara/Frisk and became sick like this too." they both answered in unison.

I exhaled "now what should I do?" I asked.

"Like sick people in general take medicine and get enough rest." answer (n/n).

" how-"

"(m/n) are you awake?" I heard a voice from beside me startled me and looked to the side.

there stood nightmare who was holding a book, when I wanted to answer him I immediately sneezed ... me and nightmare were silent for a while.

I immediately blushed and covered half of my face with the blanket "what is that!?" I thought annoyed.

"(m/n)...are you sick?" asked nightmares.

I immediately shook my head quickly but it didn't help at all, nightmare then approached me and sat next to me.

"Your face is red and your breathing is irregular... you are really sick." said nightmare.

I didn't say anything then I felt something on my forehead " you are so warm!? why didn't you say anything about this?" say nightmare worried?

"I-I don't know if I... (sneezes) get sick." I muttered.

"(sigh) then you stay here for a while until you recover and I will ask cross or killer to get you medicine." said nightmare.

"B-but how come I'm here... wasn't I in my room?" I asked quietly.

"You fell asleep in that stupid golden bird's arms and your room was also filled with his aura so I had to move you here or you would become like him, having a positive aura." replied nightmare with annoyance.

I just nodded slowly then I thought about my conversation with dream earlier.

I became daydream thinking about it "is dream's said it was true? ... if these marks could disappear but he didn't tell me in what way it was because his face immediately blushed." I thought.

"(m/n) I brought your medicine." Nightmare's voice woke me from my daydream.

I was surprised how quickly the drug was obtained "you are daydreaming too much and it's not good for you." said nightmare.

nightmare then gave me pills to make me take the medicine and swallow it, after that I went back to sleep.

"Sleep for a while, in a few minutes I will come back with food for you." said nightmare.